Replies

• I've been really disappointed with Lussick the last few weeks. Some poor options from DH - often stifling sets. 

• Lussick always has been and always will be a bum.

So many of the supposed "smartest people" on here said we won't miss Mahoney and Hodgson was a great signing and Lussick is as good as Mahoney. 

Where are these luminaries now.

• I agree ,was a shit panic signing and he would be the worst hooker in the comp.

• Drop balls, penalties, wasted attempts to score on the line. Surely we have someone better

• What's BA got against Brendan Hands?

• This. Hands is what was needed to keep the middle in 40° heat. 

• Tbh I was asking the same esp last week when he wasn't named on bench after Lussicks horrible game week before

If Hands is smart he'll ask for a release... can't blame him

• Should've seen how sad Hands looked on the bench when the camera panned across to asi

• Hands has gotta get a run. Lussick has been horrible the last 4 weeks

• Yes

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"We should of been improving over the last few seasons but we have gone backwards. Having no back half, or plan b going into the season is just plan stupidity. Same with no first grade hooker. 
Forwards look lethargic, slow, under done and not…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Frankie, Yep, some fair points.
On Sue Coleman, hasn't she been with us for some time? And her profile says she held a position on our PNRL footy board before.
She was at the 66th AGM (Jack's Bar and Grill) on 27 Feb 2024 in her capacity as a…"
2 hours ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.
Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.
Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability…"
3 hours ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth"
3 hours ago
More…