Replies

• I've been really disappointed with Lussick the last few weeks. Some poor options from DH - often stifling sets. 

• Lussick always has been and always will be a bum.

So many of the supposed "smartest people" on here said we won't miss Mahoney and Hodgson was a great signing and Lussick is as good as Mahoney. 

Where are these luminaries now.

• I agree ,was a shit panic signing and he would be the worst hooker in the comp.

• Drop balls, penalties, wasted attempts to score on the line. Surely we have someone better

• What's BA got against Brendan Hands?

• This. Hands is what was needed to keep the middle in 40° heat. 

• Tbh I was asking the same esp last week when he wasn't named on bench after Lussicks horrible game week before

If Hands is smart he'll ask for a release... can't blame him

• Should've seen how sad Hands looked on the bench when the camera panned across to asi

• Hands has gotta get a run. Lussick has been horrible the last 4 weeks

• Yes

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Already there."
24 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"🤣🤣🤣"
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"😂😂.
And what a year that will be Michael."
4 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Being able to move on from BA, who now just defines stale and past used-by, while at the same time secure the services of Clint Eastwood... our Board was just handed a winning Powerball ticket but guess what... they are just too lazy and too stupid…"
6 minutes ago
More…