Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mitch was outstanding against the Roosters fool. 

• Keet has a thing against Moses, in her fantasies she feels she knows all these boys. When she takes a set against you look out....she is a nasty little Budgie!

• Poppa all I said was Moses is no way a million dollar player.  Nothing nasty in that not many players are.  Adam Reynolds  is on 750 and I bet Chad Townsend, Keary or Hughes not million dollar players either.  Whats nasty about that you have just said Brooks is a 400 player but I can't comment?  Your way or the highway.  

• If Moses went on to the market, he would command a mil$. 

• Her friend Carlo wanted Corey Norman to stay over Moses, so no real surprise there.

• geez you are deluded - so you don't rate moses up there with hunt, brooks, ponga? i know who i would rather have, and it aint one of them 3

• Brett Allen if your talking to me I didn't say he didn't in fact probably his best game for Eels. 

• He's been outstanding, consistently so I might add, for the last 4 seasons. He's been getting incrementally better every year to the point where I wouldn't swap him for any halfback in the league. 

• no thanks, what a joke

• I wouldn't mind him as our 14. Wonder what BA could do to his defence. Secondly, he will be a much better back up than fking JA.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Brissy, what are your thoughts around a coaching change for 2023? You'd prefer to stick with BA, or do you have any preference on a replacement?"
10 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Poor old Stephen must be helping the Lads out in the bush league.I'll concede, BA = Good Coach just no longer what we need."
11 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Well Cap, i would say Ciraldo could be better than Fitzy, and we have a better line-up than Cronulla this year, so who knows who Ciraldo could do.
Ciraldo is very smart and patient operator, he would not take any job. Other coaches on the market…"
13 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Well we did make the GF in 2009. You don't agree that was a good chance to win a GF?"
13 minutes ago
More…