Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• What makes you so impressed with Perham Grunts, he has been nothing but average in everything I have seen from 5/8. fullback and wing. If he was playing fullback he would be the worst fullback in FG Football.....cannot think of anyone that would come in behind him?

• Absolutely not. Dylan does his best work when he can isolate the A & B defenders and use his left step. You put him in at dummy half and you lose what makes him special. 

• Why would Brown play hooker when he can command a lot more $ as a 5/8.

• He can command heaps of money as a 9 and certainly more than in the centres!

Hey Plopps, when did you watch Perham play at fullback? Was it the throw away game around round 22 last year? That's the only time he's played at fullback in the top grade and he had a great game and made himself known.

Fullback is his position and ffs I can run faster than Gutherson.

• He's a 6, end of story. You tell him he's playing 9 and you'll see just how much value he has at 6 at another club, guaranteed. He'd be gone before you could blink.

• He was playing centre recently and of course you'd have to run it by him.

• Fak no!

He can be ball boy or something on the side for the eels if he wants to come.

• The only fan who wants him at parramatta is Brett Allen.  Glad his not on the recruitment committee 

• At least you're spelling my name right now. Good to see your parents didn't waste good money on those remedial English classes.

• Pretty sure Brett's real name is Brian Houston. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Good coaches do that, great coaches win multiple titles and the best do it with different clubs. Some people here are sloppy with their usage of adjectives, we have words to convey different meanings, otherwise everyone is great, everyone is a…"
7 minutes ago
The Captain replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Brad Arthur escaping scrutiny? Ahh...what has Crawley been reading?
Every single season since BA has been here he's been under scrutiny. And I'm not saying it's unjust - scrutiny comes with the coaching territory and we should be questioning BA's…"
7 minutes ago
brissyeel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Haha, great comment Mutts. And the current 26 blogs since the loss as opposed to 4 after the Roosters wins shows just how many nufties come out of the closet after a loss, it's as funny as it is ridiculous. Pitchfork brigade at it again and most…"
9 minutes ago
The Captain replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"To be honest, that's part of the appeal. We know too much about too many other options to know they're not worth pursuing (Madge, Barrett, Flanno, Green, NBrown etc). Of the up-and-comers in coaching land of recent years there were always two big…"
12 minutes ago
More…