Luke Brooks

They were saying on 360 last night Tigers may want to offload him and pay some freight. Would he go any good at hooker? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• You've watched him tackle playing halfback, probably when he's isolated.

• If you can't tackle you can't tackle period. What's this nonsense of where he standing in line? 

• Might have something to do with who in the opposition is running at him, the proximity of teammates and the amount of space around him?

• Mitch Moses couldn't tackle when he got here as well 

• He's a small body, will be dominated in the middle. 

• What's the height/weight difference between brooks and cook? I'd be curious to know.

• Chief loves dominating hookers in the middle...

• Even if Wests pay some of his salary he will still cost around 600-700k considering he will be on $1.2 million. Bit much for an unproven hooker, we are paying Hodgson less.

• I cannot believe he is on 1.2m .....I don't care where you read it....nobody is that stupid. 

IMO Brooks current value would be 400 as he is not a play maker, he is a spontaneous player and such would offer more as a 14 than a starting position.

• 400k as a 14 would be too much. Even as a 14 he would not offer that much, he is not that good of an attacker. If you are buying Brooks, as a club, it is to have him as either a stop gap 6 or 7 to develop or buy a replacement or as a back-up but for his price that wont happen.

I think he will end up as Halfback for Newcastle.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Brissy, what are your thoughts around a coaching change for 2023? You'd prefer to stick with BA, or do you have any preference on a replacement?"
5 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Poor old Stephen must be helping the Lads out in the bush league.I'll concede, BA = Good Coach just no longer what we need."
6 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA to the Tigers?
"Well Cap, i would say Ciraldo could be better than Fitzy, and we have a better line-up than Cronulla this year, so who knows who Ciraldo could do.
Ciraldo is very smart and patient operator, he would not take any job. Other coaches on the market…"
8 minutes ago
MeelK replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Pressure mounts on SuperCoach
"Well we did make the GF in 2009. You don't agree that was a good chance to win a GF?"
8 minutes ago
More…