Replies

• Will Penisini and Joseph Suaalii did one yesterday too.

• The Eels need to persist with Luca and members need to remember his age. He is a great young talent and will have occassional brain fades as most young players do but he is keen to get in and have a go.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I don't think I lasted that long...

• as soon as they start saying "bruh" every sentence, they've lost me

• I think luca is a good raw talent that should be allowed to use his skill.  I would like to see him on an edge not in the front row. I can't watch that clip. 

• If you manage to watch it he talks about his struggles at roosters and eels as well as his MH battle inlcuding mentioning a suicide watch.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"Because BA is their mate and the players don't feel threatened to be dropped if they string a few bad game in a row"
17 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Recon our mobile squad of 2001 would have killed all in this competition.. if only we had a couple of PJ Mwrshes and Brad Drew's and how good was Luke Burt. "
23 minutes ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Imagine what Bennett would do this our roster. .... they would all be firing or out of the squad. "
35 minutes ago
"We need RCG .. agree with Matterson and think Lane as well. He seems soft, misses tackles and is abit unco"
39 minutes ago
More…