Replies

• Will Penisini and Joseph Suaalii did one yesterday too.

• The Eels need to persist with Luca and members need to remember his age. He is a great young talent and will have occassional brain fades as most young players do but he is keen to get in and have a go.

• This reply was deleted.
    • I don't think I lasted that long...

• as soon as they start saying "bruh" every sentence, they've lost me

• I think luca is a good raw talent that should be allowed to use his skill.  I would like to see him on an edge not in the front row. I can't watch that clip. 

• If you manage to watch it he talks about his struggles at roosters and eels as well as his MH battle inlcuding mentioning a suicide watch.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"That 2001 squad was years ahead of its time. Seemed though they were up for so long it drained them out, especially the squad being so young."
3 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"I used to think that way but the "good" clubs and evidently even the "bad" clubs (recently as per this post I have made) find a way to win despite injuries"
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"Coryn, you can still play the power game, you just have to have the shape of the pack right, Hopgood and Carty give our pack shape, as I said in a previous post, one more of that style and the others fall into place. Matto can be a genuine middle to…"
19 minutes ago
Simon Priestly replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"When I say luck I mean he has been fortunate enough to have certain backs over the years that have had the natural ability to disguise to an extent, his major structural defensive flaws. We are getting found out on a regular basis now because we…"
21 minutes ago
More…