Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• don't forget their shaved nuts dipped in vinegar?

• Hang on Carlo! You girls cheat! As my Mrs says women look old when they go grey, men look distinguished.
                  Oh hangon, maybe she says that so I don't ark up when she is off to the hairdresser again! 

• Don't talk to me about hairdressers. My Mrs has a scheduled appointment every 4 or 5 weeks at something like 300 bucks a dig . And they do relatively fuck all in the 5 hours she spends there .  They must do about 4 hours of gossiping and half hour of washing , cause there's only about half hours work on the actual fucking hair from what I see, 

Not to mentioned eyebrow , Botox , fillers and nail appointments . 

• No grey hair here 

decades of blonde jokes pays off - finally 

• Put a bigger wooden spoon sticker over it. The people who the car will have a good laugh. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"100 percent. 
The players run the club there.
 "
4 minutes ago
Jason replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"Club culture problem?"
6 minutes ago
Trent replied to Seraph's discussion Injuries and age - who makes the cut?
"that will do me"
6 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"LB, there is nothing wrong with being flip floppy because it means you have a flexible approach to life in general. There are few miserable bastards on here that are so stilted in their life perceptions they may as well be brain dead."
9 minutes ago
More…