Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not sure about that offload that led to a gift try to the Chooks. I actually tipped the Dragons, what a difference a week makes, for both teams.

Who knows what team will turn up tomorrow really at Brookvale.

• So ladies and gents, are we all still crying out for Flanagan now the second half has been played... do peptides wear off that fast?

Yes its time for some major changes but lets be considered in our approach... the cheat is not the answer!

• Archie, Dragons have massively overachieved with that roster thanks to Flanagan. Eventually the lack of talent catches up with them. But to say Flanagan can now not coach well due to that match where he played a top 4 Roosters lineup is asinine.

• It's still very early in the season LB and saints have only played 3 of the top 8 after 8 games. After tomorrow the eels would have played 5 of the top 8.

I never said Flanagan could not coach, i questioned his ethics and how he achieved results with a very talented squad when he won a GF .. remember he was banned for several years for cheating straight after...

I want success at Parra as much as the next long suffering supporter...but..I refuse to sell my soul to achieve it!

• The dragons are not a better side than the eels full strength if they were lomax wouldn't have left them for us. They've had some decent wins but fundamentally they are still shite. The eels have thrown in some awful performances this year but there is way more potential in our best 17. 

As for lomax himself he is definitely in career best form. I like him when he plays nice and simple though. 

• Looks like Flannos back to being a Neville again with BA. 

• We need Bennett with Lomax coming in next year!

• If Souths get hammered tonight don't be surprised if they snap.up Bennett within the week 

• St George's chance of winning was over on the first tackle, one of their top forwards out for the match it was all over 

• A heap on here said he couldn't play and were pissed off we had rumors of chasing him. I kept trying to explain he is talented as and a few years ago when he was happy he was killing it. Glad he has found that already this year. Can't wait to see what he achieves over the next 4 years. I'm so happy we got him, going to be huge for us. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Bradley your mother just called, she says shut up and dont speak untill you know what your talking about.
PS Those things didn't stop us as it showed we were willig to pay. WE had no one likely to come to the club at that point, we had a salary cap…"
12 minutes ago
"LB, you are starting to sound like one of the angry mob. 
All the shit in this blog is just the same rants of the usual suspects,
Frank will tell you I am a contrarian and fundamentally I want BA to finish this season, unless if he left now it would…"
23 minutes ago
""
48 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I wonder if he would leave if they put someone to oversee him on a day to day basis?  I would say yes."
1 hour ago
More…