Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The lack of footy knowledge on either board, more particularly the football club board is holding this club back if not actually dragging it further down. 

The fact we can't develop anywhere near enough first graders through our vast junior system is a clear indication we don't know what the fuck we are doing. 

• If the footy board had a brain Wayne Bennett would of already been snapped up , but these clowns have the mentality of " oh let's see how Brad goes for the  rest of the season" 

I read somewhere that Russel Crowe in back in Australia so I think we can guess what he will be trying to do . 

• I don't even know if the Board of the Leagues Club have the authority to act. As the owner one would assume they do. I need to find out. If not, then fhe Football Club Board is untouchable. We'll need another constitutional change. 

• You best try and find out , I only trust what you say in these matters.   Lets face it , the chance of us seeing the eels win a comp before we die is looking as bleak as a Brad Arthur half time talk  

• Who appoints the football club board and when and how do they change?.

• That's a real fear, it's quite diabolical that with Bennett seemingly available the club hasn't taken steps to secure the best coach in history,  even if BA was as good as they think he is he isn't Wayne Bennett.  You do what you can to get better,  getting the best coach takes a big step in that direction. 

• It's such an obvious move. If the Board and Jim haven't spoken to Wayne and don't intend to, then we have much larger problems than BA. We're in real trouble as an organisation. 

• Spot on, you are negligent in your duties if you haven't at least inquired about his availability and if you have any chance of securing him.

If the administration fail to act or wait until its too late before trying to act I fully intend to start voting against the current sitting leagues club board members 2 at a time until they are all removed.  

• They would know if Bennett is interested or not by now, with it being likely he is. Though journalists like Brent Reid think he will go to Souths not because he prefers them but because we wont be available until the end of the year if we are at all. Which is just stupid. If you do not know by Round 15 or so then as you said Mutts we have bigger issues.

• They should know already,  a big loss against manly should put to bed any thoughts about giving BA more time.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"We are going through some crazy times Poppa. Hope you and Karen are doing ok "
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Spot on, Milford was the perfect example of that on the Dolphins debut. He wasn't up to scratch so Bennett dumped him."
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"So true, our squad is solid. In a perfect world we could do with two speedy wingers (hence me hypothetically wanting the two warriors wingers from the other blog). But what we really need is a coach to get the best out of what we've already got."
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"If I felt I have done everything possible and didn't feel I was contributing or getting that company to be more successful. I would start looking for another job, finding another avenue to go down, keep trying to get out of there and not wreck the…"
1 hour ago
More…