Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• don't forget their shaved nuts dipped in vinegar?

• Hang on Carlo! You girls cheat! As my Mrs says women look old when they go grey, men look distinguished.
                  Oh hangon, maybe she says that so I don't ark up when she is off to the hairdresser again! 

• Don't talk to me about hairdressers. My Mrs has a scheduled appointment every 4 or 5 weeks at something like 300 bucks a dig . And they do relatively fuck all in the 5 hours she spends there .  They must do about 4 hours of gossiping and half hour of washing , cause there's only about half hours work on the actual fucking hair from what I see, 

Not to mentioned eyebrow , Botox , fillers and nail appointments . 

• No grey hair here 

decades of blonde jokes pays off - finally 

• Put a bigger wooden spoon sticker over it. The people who the car will have a good laugh. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Muttman replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"I don't think so. I don't know the dynamics between BA and MON but I sense that BA has been given enough rope in player selections and team selections. The results are self evident. I think the club is backing MON. I doubt they're about to throw…"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"Madge is good enough to deliver a comp. But will his full-on style work?"
20 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"What i admire about the Bennett coaching style is, not give up. He gets the best from his team, they play for each other as a unit.
if not Bennett,  hope for Maguire, can win a premiership with him"
25 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"old whisky cheeks firing up bushy lol.....two absolute flogs going at it "
39 minutes ago
More…