Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It's funny how he has been linked to us for about 3 years now, I wonder what his attraction is to Prramatta . Maybe a fan as a kid .  And yes , he was bagged by experts like Ploppa who proudly told us he'd been studding him carefully and saw nothing in him that indicated he was any good.  On another note , he is very active around the primary schools in Wollongong volunteering his time to visit and throw a ball around. 

When I showed him to my young fella on tv explaining he was coming to Parra a few weeks back , the young bloke said that's Zac Lomax he always comes to my school.  He also stated he has a funny disproportioned head , but that's iirrelivant , just a 9 year old with a 9 year old filter, or lack of. 

The more I hear about him talking to people that know him , the more I like him.  I think he and Moses will get along like a house on fire. Will probably be the only two that are filthy after a loss whilst the rest of the part time footballers are giggling and wanking the opposition off at full time. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I wonder if he would leave if they put someone to oversee him on a day to day basis?  I would say yes."
9 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"When we signed Foran in 2015 I thought that was the making of us if hadn't have fallen off the horse I think we are in a totally different situation we are in now."
12 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"Gees, I was too ashamed to report it. They got me too!"
15 minutes ago
Poppa replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"Have to disagree slightly with you on that post EA, I think Carty does compliment Moses as he is the only edge forward who actually follows the ball, a lot of half breaks made by Moses were off loaded to Carty who then has the ability to construct…"
17 minutes ago
More…