Lomax is a freak

Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us.

EE

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I get that Carlo.

I have contemplated not wearing my Eels jersey in public but fuck what anyone else thinks.

• I've already had my car door keyed by tootless knights supporters !!!

I won't be laughed at 🤣

• If the chief was accompanying yourself,  he would be eating through a straw for a few weeks  😂😂

• lol 

Seriously some very stupid ppl in this place 

make BA look like a genius 

• My daughter who lives at Dee Why Is walking to Brookie with her mates for the game, sitting / standing on the hill with the toothles druggos from Narrabeen, she declined her mums Eels jersey to wear. She doesn't need that type of  abuse she will cop when we have our asses handed to us  

• In reality I'm in good numbers supporter wise in newy - eels fans are everywhere . The postman stopped me at a servo telling me he was a supporter and to " stay solid" ( agreed we need Bennett) and I will ..... but the sticker is massive and it will go if we are wooden spooners 

I can't deal with being 50 and everyone knowing my team is a basket case too 😞

• 50! Come on Carlo, 50 is the new 30. 

• My body is 50 but my mind is still 20.

Us men don't grow up, we just get older.

• Spot on. 

• Oh I know that !!!!

you are all big boys roaming around with grey hair or no hair 😆

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to LB's discussion Mike Mehall-Woods Article: Steve McNamara can save South Sydney, but if they appoint Bennett, Parra should swoop in.
"I don't mind this. It does seem that Bennett is going to Souths from yesterdays presser. If we miss out, or as it appears, we don't show any interest, this seems a good option. Need someone who is going to shake the joint up a bit. But who knows…"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"We have a few needs. 2 wingers, a prop, edge back-rower and Utility. Get someone like Bennett and can get quality in all those."
19 minutes ago
LB replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Except for a bright spark that told me on a Parra group on FB that coaches don't matter, they all coach the same. Some people are idiots."
20 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Unfortunately the game goes for 80 minutes mate. We are tactically and psychologically bereft. "
20 minutes ago
More…