Late changes

how we don't have a better centre to call up then utility Takas and Will Smith still playing first grade games at 5/8 is beyond me . Another failing of flop Arthur .

I'm happy he's given a few guys a rest but hopefully we can win 4th with this team which is even more important .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• dear god will smith At 5/8.  Why put rankin there 

• I don't like the look of it

• you will eat your words with smith tonight 

• I hope you are right

• Fresh prince will rock 

• Turns out you were on to something.

• Smith played better than Field has, but he's shown many many times before hes not the answer.

Takas is terrible and shouldnt be anyones first depth piece in a backline.

• Arthur is terrified of playing the Storm and has absolutely bottled it, just more proof he's not up to the top coaches.

And lol @ him bringing back old Favs Taka and Smith.  How embarrsing.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
52 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…