Replies

• I know for a fact that he's been linked to the roosters and the rabbits already, it's in rugby league week

• Attack wise he is on money, but his defence can be atrocious when he is not switched on. Pass 

• Can also not live up to expectations when the camera is on him 😉

• Pass he will want top dollar, agree he is sus in defence and has an error or 2 in him.

Haven't we got Dunstan, Davis and the fish as centres.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Collaroy Eel replied to Offside's discussion The captain's challenge controversy was no try anyway
"Stop with the bold italics. Your not in the office."
2 hours ago
Collaroy Eel replied to Offside's discussion The captain's challenge controversy was no try anyway
"what the photo doesn't show is a milli second later the player is free to chase, Fergo from the position HE put himself in.. he wasn't impeded . Don't forget it was a tap on by king Gutherson .. that's how fast the play was .. so stop thinking about…"
2 hours ago
Bob Smith replied to MeelK's discussion Was Ricky right to blow up?
"If it was any other coach I'd listen, but pricky whinges so much it becomes meaningless. "
3 hours ago
Johnny B Good replied to Jack 's discussion Moses
"I am still undecided on Moses. However, for the most part, I have never been a big fan. He has all the skills and instincts, but his mind is brittle and he plays without composure. 
I didn't rate him while at the tigers and was not happy that we…"
3 hours ago
More…