JOEY' S BACK AT TRAINING

As the title says, it was just on the news that Joey has been given permission to coach the halves again on the training field. He was seen coaching onfield today. There has been some queries in this regard so I thought I would let you know incase you didn't see it. Get those halves going Joey.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1945 I was in high school. We had a Social Studies teacher who was a Rugby League freak. We did not learn too much about SS`s but quite a bit about Rugby League! He had a mantra which he emphasized by smashing his cane on his desk! " In league you run hard, you run straight and you tackle low." So in this instance, there is nothing new under the sun. MM should follow what Cooper Cronk advised on Fox last Saturday which was essentially the mantra given by our mad  SS`s teacher! Cronk not Johns!

You have given me much schadenfreude with your comment on battling it out with the TCT mob. You are quite right. I knew something of the sort was underway when I was criticized for my support of your contention that Arthur should go immediately. This was proven when Colin Hussey--spelling--'came in from the cold' with a story primed to take away attention from " Our future and our savior" sic  Arthur!

That is a standard protective procedure by that crew destroyed, as they are, by hubris

• How many clubs has John's been at and actually did anything? 

• This reply was deleted.
      • Matty Johns was working with the Storm halves...Cooper Cronk back when they wanted to turn him into a half

• It was Matty, Andrew might be a immortal but that don't mean he has the ability to coach or teach and his past failures as a halves coach proves it.  lets face it Andrew is not a very mentally stable person and only god knows what he is on half the time and you don't have to be genius as to why parra (after his first stint) Manly, Newcastle and the Roosters all punted him. 

• Watch the footage of him coaching the young NSW Academy halves, he's a brilliant communicator Frankie. That said, it's still up to the player to apply what he teaches.

• I would rather cronk or Thurston but I know that would never happen. 

• Why, have you actually seen JT's or Cronk's coaching in action ?

Are you suggesting they know more about the game than Joey ?

How do you know they would be better ?

• He can only teach Frankie, he can't make them apply what he's teaching.

• Thank god, hopefully gives Mitch an idea of wtf he's supposed to be doing as a half

• I'd be throwing some money at Cronk to coach our halves, not that he'd want to coach anyways

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I agree Mutts, I actually don't mind us going with him at Centre and forgetting Lomax. "
13 minutes ago
Hugo replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Hmmm maybe I will have to reconsider my comment as you are making some very good points 😂"
13 minutes ago
"Melbourne badly need middles too, not sure why they would get rid of one of their best."
15 minutes ago
"And captaincy"
19 minutes ago
More…