Joey Manu

Wants to play fullback, is an x-factor player , reports saying that parra have a "significant" amount of money to spend on the xfactor

Would be perfect, however is contracted to roosters till the end of 2024, so probs wont happen 

Thoughts ?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thought about it,dreams are free.

• Honestly selwyn cobbo is worth a shout, it doesn't seem he will be playing fullback anytime soon at the broncos.

Between him and manu would be the ideal targets.

• This agreed! I'd go after Cobbo. Walters is off him too. 

• Gutho is better than cobbler 

• There's more chance of me copping a bukkake this weekend than manu joining the eels

• To be fair , I couldn't see it being that difficult to find a few gay guys to let you suck them off and then cover you in their man fluids. Not that I've tried , but I feel it'd be pretty easy to arrange. 

If only Sinbad was still around we could've had this confirmed. 

• Fair point

• Left yourself open to that, no pun intended. 

• But im not going to enjoy it !

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Hope you don't mind me commenting as god forbid I actually do something here aye Grunta, sorry this is a free site and I'm able to make blogs or comment as I please, must be such a blight on your day and experience. Manly by 10 sorry again for being…"
2 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP NOW
"That's the Parramatta way Seth and it's been that way for a long time ."
3 minutes ago
Seth hardy replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP NOW
"It's been obvious Fong since the spoon in2018 but you forgot to mention there all on higher pay grades so Arthur has nothing to answer for. Be prepared to just stumble on blindly."
10 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Thanks for the support Grunta appreciate and glad you like it. Keep up the support. It is people like you that make continue to post here so thank you for the motivation. Fucking lowlife"
16 minutes ago
More…