Jett Cleary off to NZ

Youngest Cleary has signed for the warriors, lot of these young halves don't want to be stuck behind great halfbacks. Not sure if it's the best career move lol 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Funny enough he is also eligible for the kiwis after being born there 

Imagine a Cleary v Cleary international 😂

Jet Cleary is a good player a mate of mine who works in the Penrith jr system reckons he has that something special 

• Could be as good as the big brother apparently. 

• jett isn't rated as high as Nathan 

• The best halves coming through the grades now is Ethan Sanders and Mitch Woods from dogs.

• Getting him out of the Sydney spotlight isn't a bad thing and having Webster there also is a bonus as they coached together at the Warriors.

• Smart move by the Clearys. Gets Jett out of his brother's shadow, playing under a Coach they know and trust. Win/ win 

• Yep Ivan probably spoke to Webster about it 

• Smart move by alll parties. He is not going to be Nathan CLEARY 2.0.  He might be  achance of NRL.   By going to Auckland he gets to playw ioth WEBSTER who was in teh Penrith system as know.  He plays his formative years hopefully under Johnson ( elite half ) , a very good rugby league coach ( Webster ) and will be able to develop at HIS PACE  NOT WHAT SPECTATORS, SUPPORTERS, CRITICS OR CLUBS EXPECT HIM TO DO. 

• Unless it's Ethan Sanders, then it's BA's fault.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"They have to be gritty. I've spent some time in Canberra in the winter. I grew up in Cootamundra, but Canberra felt a lot friggin colder than Coota. In summer, it always seemed a lot hotter too. Must be torture training there."
9 minutes ago
The Badger replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parra Should Swoop On McNamara If Bennett Heads To Souths
"EVERYBODY NEEDS TO FACE THE SAD REALITY!
We won't be getting a new coach until 2026 at the earliest. Board is far too weak and dollar conscious to sack Arthur."
16 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"The club doesn't need to find the next SuperCoach we need to find the brains above that the director of football the next Gus Gould Matt Cameron Frank Ponissi.If you don't have the big picture no coach is coming in here and succeeding.
Your Director…"
46 minutes ago
adnan replied to LB's discussion If not Bennett, then who?
"you know what guys. Doesnt matter who it is. You guys will never be stop bitching...."
1 hour ago
More…