Jennings Money

I thought it would be interesting to hear what you blokes think we need in our team. What kind of player should target with Jennings salary? Would you be looking to add a back like Braidon Burns or should we target a foward?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree with Gary let's wait and see who gets in the next test team then buy the fuckin lot of them 

• I would like to move Dylan Brown to centre who is great at defense and with more space would have a good running game and can pass to winger. Jacob Arthur then when ready moves to 5/8.

• I forgot Dylan Brown and RCG have player options for 2023, so they could leave too if they get better offers elsewhere.

• And that's why we shouldn't spend big on a centre, it will only weaken the middle 

• They'll have to pay full whack for RCG next time round if they choose to keep him.

I'd let Matterson look for another club.But I suspect they may keep him and let Nathan Brown go because of age.Nuikore and Papalli'i are keepers they go nowhere.Lane is signed till 23.

Love to see another budget hard running front rower added though Kaufusi is making a strong case and we don't know what we have in Grieg as yet.Big fast outside backs please.

• I wonder if the money isn't already spent on upgrades to Moses and Brown and alike.

• Once again, I agree with you Coryn

• It's not always about addition. Always thinking addition is what has got the Broncos in the position they are in now.

• True that, Jenko $ could be used to keep opocic, papali & Cartwright ($130k each + forward pay the money from 21) so adding $200k each For 22 - might be enough to retain this trio

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Offside posted a discussion
So its seems inevitable that someone will get send for a rest whitch eel are predicting will cope it tomorrow?My guess is Brown or Sivo. 
16 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to colin hussey's discussion Moses makes call on future; Bulldogs’ big No.7 Gamble: NRL Transfer Whispers
"He's on decent coin aswell with them going with Brown for another 2 Lane resigned until the end of next year and the same with Papalli'i end of next season.
Interesting times I would love to see a back row of Papall'i Nuikore and Brown.Cartwright…"
9 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mick's discussion Mick Ennis assistant coach and commentator
"I thought it was a very decent send off actually. He did knock the bloke out cold. It was pure shoulder to the head stuff, with force. It's precisely what the NRL are wanting to stamp out and I don't have a problem with those ones. We can't be…"
10 minutes ago
Mick replied to Mick's discussion Mick Ennis assistant coach and commentator
"Great point KP, which commentator isn't aligned to a club in some way? Brandy, cronk roosters and the storm, Ennis assistant coach with raiders, the great Gus Gould the warriors  - Mal and the Titans.. Any coach with 5 straight defeats gets roasted…"
12 minutes ago
More…