Replies

• Plus adhereing to the theory, that like him, ALL teams play the same game plan.

• I was listening to Bellyache today talking on Hadley's show about how they develop players. You either fit in to their system and their way of thinking, or they move you on quick smart. Hard to see Roberts fitting into that system given his very poor track record off field. He wouldn't even get past their coffee interview they do initially I reckon.

• Absolutely no way!

• Depends on price. 

• Free is too expensive.

• If he was Fit an dealt with his issues then he would be a cheap and exciing replacement for Jennings.

If the Eels could get the Fox as well, they could have Guth, Fox , Roberts, Blake or Fergo and Sivo in their backline and that would be prety exciting 

• Lots of positives, but it also comes with a few negatives. 

• We need speed and he and JAC would certainly add that.

His head is busted, though.

Maybe put Gower's head on Roberts and he'd be okay.

• The thing is, we want to maintain our place in the top 4 and there arnt alot of quality strike centres on the market. As much as people might complain about Roberts and everyone else for that matter, the fact is Souths woul still be paying a chunk of his contract so we would get him cheap.  

• He would be the most expensive runner for the kicking Tee in the comp - not worth much else imo.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"So you would know than Mal had Slater signed up and delivered to their door than wouldn't you? Obviously full of shit mate. Meet me at parra training with who you know and so on. I'll do the same. Bet you I bring a hell of a lot more ex and current…"
1 minute ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Slater will NEVER coach in Sydney. He has been slated in as Bellamy's successor, and do you really think Thurston will move to Sydney. I can understand your pain, and how you feel, we all want BA gone, I can't see it happening until the end of the…"
9 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"For your information Brad, I have a connection at the Titans, and I can tell you 100% that they have been trying to get rid of him for 18mths, when I asked him why, he said because he is one of the dumbest person he, and many at the club, have ever…"
17 minutes ago
EA replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Lane is cooked
"I felt sorry for Sanders. Tualagi helped Sanders contain Olakatua. The moment Lane came back on, Sanders was defending by himself the full time."
24 minutes ago
More…