JAC still on our radar

JAC is still on EELS radar i hear. We met with his management last week again. Gus needs to approve

Dont be surprised he is an eel 2024

stuff goin on in the background

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Source? Every post here without a source should be ignored.

• All due respect to your comment, how can we name a source on an open forum that media, players, club officials read?

i have no problem if u choose to ignore. Many will.. 

• You don't need to drop names, but at least somewhat explain how you heard of this?

For example, "from a member within the club" or "from associate with a current player". Something! Otherwise, it's just waffle.

• Id just ignore it if you feel that way PB1

• You say Gus needs to approve, have the Dogs even given JAC permission to negotiate?

• i think Gus has said to his manager, if you can discreetly find a good offer, put it to us and go from there

• J A C would be a disruptive unit,anyone that has his mouth shut tight when the National anthem is being sung does not need to be any where near our club 

• That's a beat up by the media. I don't sing the anthem because I don't really sing anything. I love my country.

• Is he that much of a nuisance? If you keep a lid on him he is fine. He has not been terrific off-field but not that bad compared to so many others. I would argue Corey Norman did worse here than JAC has done in his career.

•  agree, i dont think JAC is an issue. Think media made it worse, same like Latrell

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

KENDOZA replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"The dogs were in a right mess for a few years but atleast the club has done something about it. I could be wrong but the eels management have definitely taken the members for granted and could be in for a decline when renewing for 2025. I know a few…"
59 seconds ago
Blue Eel replied to LB's discussion Eels and Broncos proposed trade
"ooops sorry badger , see im mentally bruised with this team and cant even get my words right."
1 minute ago
LB replied to Offside's discussion Match review?
"1. Gutho - 7: He was fine, made some good tackles out the back as he does and made some nice decisions to save a try or two as he always does. Just was not the type of game for him to do what he does best. Let's hope his acceleration can return in…"
3 minutes ago
LB replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Hindsight is a bastard of a thing at times Christeel. Tracey would have been handy in general as if he was not going to play Fullback, he could play Wing or Centre or Five-Eighth or 14 even. Wasn't the sticking point he wanted an extra year on his…"
23 minutes ago
More…