Israel folou, 2ue interview

Listening  this morning,  alan Jones  interviewing  israel folou who is raising  3 million dollars  from public donations  for his legal  fees  against  rugby  Australia for unfair  dismissal.  This morning Israel  said  his fight  is because  of his strong  Faith , beliefs  in the bible that has made him who he is today.  Now personally  ive  nothing  against  him what so ever,  but he mentions   to jones very  strongly  the importance of the bible again on which he lives  by , which  he comes  to as we all know  his public condemnation for many sinners who eventually will end up in hell . Can  those  out there  who is familiar with   the bible  tell me if Israel is 100% correct to  pass  judgement   based on his beliefs ? Here is  one  quote , but is there  another  side  ?3045972464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Randy Handler,

How can "anything" exist before "anything" existed? 

And that is perfectly logical to you and Robert Lloyd.

The pots calling the kettle black.

• Why have a deep look when a cursory glance at the facts suits his biased pre-established veiwpoint.

• HOE,, A while back I was looking up the meaning of science and like many words and categories it has many meanings and they apply to different areas of work, thoughts and understandings, are all right, or not, No! are all wrong or not, NO!  The best one I found was that Science is theories in process and once the process is completed and either dismissed or proven, it becomes either fiction or facts.  Other meaning is that science is only science until proven at which point it becomes fact.

You very much touch on the very question that scientits and those not believing in God but believing in the big bang THEORY, cannot answer the simple question of what was there that went bang in a big way?

The Biblical explaination of God Creating out of nothing "Ex Nihilo" is much more plausible as He being the Creator of the Heavens and the Earth, than nothing that explodes and became the universe and man decended from apes that are a type that are extinct.

Of course there is also the inside or 3rd optiong available.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ex_Nihilo_(Earth-616)
                • History
                • Powers and Abilities
                • Trivia
                • Links and References
                • Ex Nihilo was one of the Gardeners carried along with his sister, Abyss, as an egg by an Aleph. In accordance with their mission as creations of the Builders, Aleph taught them to transform into perfect creatures any species they encountered.After arriving on Mars, they terraformed the red planet, creating an atmosphere and vegetation. They flash-shepherded years of evolution in hopes of creating a "perfected" version of mankind.After he shot an Origin Bomb at Earth to accelerate the evolutio...
                See more on fandom.com
              • HOE, dunnon what's happened but my reply was sent out to space musta been a big bang somewhere.

To me the idea and concept of a big bang being the causal of this universe, including the earth and inhibitiants is less likely than the concept of a Creator God creating all that is seen and unseen.  

Science tells us and we have to accept it that something or nothing exploded, went bang in a big way and wallah what we now see is from nothing.. The give us the formula for water as H2O, how can we make water by combining that formula? I have no idea but would like to see someone do it.

Science tells us that the earth and all is X number of years old, then if they find something that may contradict that timeline they add another 0 to the time, I seem to reccolect as a youngster we were talking of 2million years ago, what is it now?  I also read where an explanation of science is primarilly investigationary type work, as they research and the like, all good as far as I am concerned especially when medical science is making great leaps in finding cures for many ailments and how safer surgery is now along with people who would have died years ago from various cancers and other deseases are now able to live much longer and have a better lifestyle.

Science has its place in the world so I am not knocking it in that way, but once something that is investigated/researched and either tossed out and its no more than a theory disproved, or it is proved and then its fact, no longer science as such.  All this from descendents of apes, but what did apes decend from? Fish, what did fish decend from etc etc etc.

Looking at the creation account from God, & I believe in the literal 6days of creation yet others have it as longer either weeks, months or years, even thousands of years, many of those are trying to hold to both accounts though as far as backing a horse each way instead of on the nose/ a winner.

On the 7th day, the Bible said God rested and He looked back and said it was very good, He didn't say, that's not a bad job, or wow did I do that with a bang or something? No! he said it was very good.  I look around at parts of this world today, tainted by sin and rebellion by man, wars and all of the destruction of the land and the like, loss of animal species and the list goes on, and on a good day with good weather I can find some truly beautiful spots even in this Hunter Valley and Coal dust contamination, and I wonder what it would have looked like before we spoiled it.

Realistically we have a choice believe what we see came from a big bang and it formed as a result of nothing going boom or bang and whizzo here we are, but how many years ago did it happen? and what of what in between?

Or you can belief in God a master Craftsman who created this great world all that can be seen & not seen. Maybe there's a 3rd choice as another source has tried to take on the word from Christian beliefs of Ex Nihilo 

Ex Nihilo (Earth-616) | Marvel Database | FANDOM powered ...

Ex Nihilo (Earth-616)
                Ex Nihilo was one of the Gardeners carried along with his sister, Abyss, as an egg by an Aleph. In accordance with their mission as creations of the…
                • This reply was deleted.
                  • This reply was deleted.
                    • Tad, there is one thing that I cannot handle in regards to how the Christian faith is misrepresented by the Roman Catholic Church and that is the concept of confession to a Priest who can then forgive the person their sin in what they have done, also they can impose penalties or reperations on the person for that service.

No where in the Bible is there is an allowance for a human being to offer such a service, in fact the Bible has a verse that says only God can forgive sins, also one verse which was directed at religious leaders was to not call anyone father, as you have but one father who is in Heaven.

That is not meant to take away how we address our earthly father or dads, but directed against the hypocrosy of the religious leaders across the whole of the Bible.

Have a look at this person Charles Chiniquy read his books, and while the Roman Catholic Church has tried to condemn him many others also have come out in his support. His primary book 50 years in the Church of Rome is an eye opener to how his family especially widowed mother was treated, yet Chiniguy still became a Jesuit at age 25.

Charles Chiniquy
                      Charles P. Chiniquy (30 July 1809 – 16 January 1899) was a Canadian Catholic priest who left the Catholic Church and became a Presbyterian minister.…
                  • Pops what I wrote re H2O I remember in a science class at school how the wonderful teacher said he could make water out of that formula, yet every attempt failed as he could not get the three/two components to join/mix together.  Said it all for me.

Too many rely on the Catholic scriptures/translations made in their Vaticanus writings, which also as I said earlier relies also on the intertestmental period with the Apocypha, outside of the RC instution no other denominational area agrees with that inclusion in the overal context of the 66 books of the non RC Bible. 

There are actually many manuscripts that predate the Vaticanus and those from the Dead Sea scrolls discoverie also confirm the primary earlier texts.

I was a long time very much anti Christian and very much a person of the world, but I am a different person now, for me I have the belief that the Bible and its teaching is Fundamental to that belief, and that aspect is all that that word implies or should. There are others that want to be called that but they are extremists and what they say in supporting their views is NOT Biblical within the context of what they take it out from, other words they con people into believing them as well as making others against them in ways that drag others into that pit as well.

As for you and anyone else, God gave you a gift in your own make up and that is CHOICE, you can choose one way or another, and that is what everyone does every day of the week including myself in regard to decisions that we have to make along with many other areas in our lifes.

As for the big bang, vses God Creating the universe, what is more implausable, nothing exploded and we have what we have now, or a creator who had control of that happening?  My choice is the 2nd option.

• Col, Thank you mate for your detailed response mate. You spent a bit of time on that. I'll have a proper read later today buddy.

Creation, the Big Bang and pre-Big Bang are fascinating mysteries, as if life and reality in many ways, that I won't presume to know the truth of. 

But thanks again mate. Appreciate it. Love to talk more. 

• We (MAN) animate all images we think/dream, filling them with all the vibrancy of colour and feelings of our life energy that go with the images and we experience them because we are creators calling them back to us. What we dream is the experience we walk into. Thoughts are like balloons filled with our life energy setting into motion the stories formed out of combining many MAN made images with our life-energy.

As time and space are just make-believe (defined and taught), we can encode the images of time and space with intentions bearing outcomes, setting them into motion within the domains of our imagining where all the apparitions (images) keep appearing because we keep calling out to them through the stories of our collective dreaming in the domain of our imagining that they are embodied in.

From very young, we enter into the domain of the dream of past and future that has already been animated by men and women before us and we take it on as our dream and pass it down to our children to animate for their children. Time and space only operate within the dream of our imagining and our children can enter into these balloons of belief, believe that they are real and add to them with their imagining of images.

We are all connected so the dreaming of each of us affects the dreaming of everyone. We can dream to be dumb and stupid or dream that there are mysteries where there are none because we have entered into the domain where these apparitions are appearing, all of it coming from all of MAN around us and our ancestors as the evolution of those dreams passed down the generations.

We have all been brought up to focus on the dreams of someone else's imaginings (the balloons) that need our life energy to appear as apparitions, rather than on the dreaming that comes through the undefined, sensory experiences that we have in nature (MAN'S true nature) that do not need to be imagined or explained to us because we experience them directly through our senses. This is how the true nature
                    of MAN works and none of our direct, sensory experiences are defined whereas ALL the imaginings inside the balloons are defined for us by others.

All domains, whether the false imaginings of animated images or the direct, sensory experiences, are formed in the water of our breath and there is nowhere that the water of our breath isn't because it is everywhere in everything of life. The mountains, sky, valleys, plains, etc, are all of the collective water of our breath and there is nowhere to go outside the water of our breath because, wherever we go, MAN is there breathing, along with those ancestors who choose to shift (expand) their consciousness into those domains of their dreaming.

All e-motional states are created by MAN and we become them, if we allow them to affect us, which we do when we call out to them through our belief, faith and associated opinions about them which are the attachments that we have to these apparitions. We can throw ourselves into the story of Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings and become entranced by what we read, knowing that it is all fantasy but not realising that everything of our lives that we have crafted out of the balloons of defined images we have taken on is also fantasy.

Dressing up as Harry Potter and performing the stories of Harry Potter is no different to calling out to the defined stories of money, law, government, education, institutions, religions, science, etc. We, MAN, are the only ones there calling out to these stories and imagining that we need them in our lives, which is why we animate them.

We all have the free will to walk away from the domains of defined stories and no longer be at the affect of them, if we say so, because none of them can exist without our presence in the dreaming of the stories. The past and the future only exist if we dream them.

The occults are all about influencing the dreaming of men and women with a predetermined outcome setting the scenes of our dreaming for us to enter into. The whole of "The System" and everyone's lives in "The System" are at the affect of this predetermination that is social, cultural and sexual engineering. Instead of being allowed to experience the true freedom of the dreaming of nature, we are constantly being drawn to focus on the defined, predetermined imagery of the occultists provided for us by other men and women who are determined to shape our dreaming to maintain and expand their power and control over all of us. The intention is to keep us in our heads in a box, a prison, of defined images, a domain that all those who never escape "The System" are trapped in, even after they die, because this is how they use and abuse us.

"The System" is all about the calling out of the dead; concrete, plastic, metal, cars, buildings, etc, are all dead and we keep calling them out because we are trapped in the imagining of fantasy as reality. All the destructive e-motions we are experiencing are also the result of our calling out of defined images streaming from the occults with their ritual sacrifice, the trauma that keeps us trapped in their domains through our feelings. While we are imagining fantasy as reality, the trauma of the sacrifices is playing out through the water of our breath, and we are trapped because we don't know how to dream beyond the darkness of the domains of pure fantasy. This is the basis of covert slavery.

• CF, You remind me of what Shakespeare said: "Life is but a dream, within a dream. All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances, and one man in his time plays many parts."

Decades ago, I befriended some senior members of the worldwide group that were inspired by Blavatsky, whom you probably know. Maybe not many else here would. Some things you said remind me of that.

• As a 14/15 (1972) year old and until around 19, I was exposed to the Theosophical society via the Adyar Bookshop in Castlereagh St Sydney. Purchased hundreds of books there, went to talks, w/shops, seminars etc, but I just kept moving on like a horse continuing to look over the fence at greener pastures, never satisfied with what I was absorbing.

Grew up Greek Orthodox, and until around 11, after day school, went to Greek school for around 6 years. With healthy scrutiny by my side, have sojourned through many experiences along the way.

Keep going where truth take me and I don't own truth either. Live like we breathe and be the sun that shines.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Note Talagi is out of the Reggie's side for the Sunday game. Withdrawn due to injury or to avoid injury and he replaces Asi in Round 7?"
3 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Im pretty certain the plan is to play lomax at fullback at some point at a relatively early stage of his contract. Could be next year could be year after "
3 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Simonsson for me and just slot Sivo back on the wing."
11 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"💯 Frankie,
I can't imagine what that poor bloke both of them are going through.Football at the end of the day doesn't matter those lazy pricks last night don't give two shits about the fans win or lose they still get paid.
But the poor fans fork out…"
12 minutes ago
More…