Replies

  • was watching Ezra play today and thought wow what fox did that bad  ? i know it was his 2nd time but still

  • Saw him score a cracking try for the Bulldogs, was big, strong and fast. Went backwards at the tigers. Wrong system at the Tigers. 

    Couldnt hurt to have him as a reserve grade if cheap. 

  • I would sign him for next year, since we have no depth at all, he does have a good yardage game and can break tackles, he's down fall is defence and ball control 

    • The problem is the Eels are that desperate that they'll offer him a 3y deal at 500k.  That's what we can expect for a club built by buckets O'neill 

      • Fcuk Chiefy, are you a broken record or just "broken" do you really think you create a case that has not already been addressed.

        • What's been addressed genius.  Who's still running the football department?  Nothing has been addressed dopey. Thats the trouble with you. You settle for mediocrity. 

          • You should know me by now Chiefy, I settle for nothing.....but when I see a loser (you) I have to settle for the only sure thing....i.e. you fcuking up.

            • Gesh, you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this grand final day old boy.  Maybe Marcia didn't give the tick ✅️ of approval last night lol 😅😅😅😂😂.  Shape up or ship out.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Gesh, you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this grand final day old boy.  Maybe Marcia didn't give the tick ✅️ of approval last night lol 😅😅😅😂😂.  Shape up or ship out."
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Roy tannous's discussion The dally ms
"Actually you are correct, the hidden problem is the talent and opinion of the judge's, by compressing the scoring to 123 you compress the ability of bad judges having an undue influence on the best player's and their obvious favourites....everyone…"
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"You should know me by now Chiefy, I settle for nothing.....but when I see a loser (you) I have to settle for the only sure thing....i.e. you fcuking up."
28 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Hindsight Finney, its a splendid thing.....you either learn by it and move on, or don't learn by it and stay miserable.
The point/s that Coryn make are still justifiable, what wrong trying to get a 7's player or an islander.....they say Fiji Union…"
33 minutes ago
More…