Replies

  • If parra were going to sack the Fox, we would have done that already.

  • fox ain't getting sacked. 

    • Yea, leaning towards fox suspended only.  Maybe 10 games

  • I wanted him as cover for Addo-Carr for 2027, and if he proves himself he can take over in 2028. 

    If we get him I'd still have Samrani over him even on the wing. And I might still play Simonsson over Skelton.

    I'd see him as a replacement for Jake Tago and richie Penisini rather than Addo-Carr.

    • This is our problem when we don't prioritise what's important in the game of rugby league at this time we end up with the Skeleton's Samrani's Penisini's of the world and wonder why we are up shit creek without a paddle.For such an important part of your side and the game you really need to either develop it which we aren't or pay for it which we aren't so where does this leave us.I mean if we think we are winning anything without strike players in our back 5 with pace I don't know what to tell you.

      But this low balling average talent shite has to stop and fans don't need to be posting that they should be satisfied with it.For me it's not good enough.We found Semi Radradra lying on a floor in a hut in Fiji man yet we don't go back there either and wonder why we are screwed talent wise.

      • I have to agree. We should have known this was coming 3-4 years ago, but here we are scrambling to find an outside backs to slot into the NRL team. Really poor roster management. 

        • Hindsight Finney, its a splendid thing.....you either learn by it and move on, or don't learn by it and stay miserable.

          The point/s that Coryn make are still justifiable, what wrong trying to get a 7's player or an islander.....they say Fiji Union could be 3 or 4 teams on the field and beat anybody, surely we can get a couple of these players for less than 500 in total. Buying two makes sense.......Why isn't Semi an appointed talent scout for us?

  • Eels sign Skeleton,  the Roosters sign Herbie. 

    • We are who we are. Roosters have Nick Politis getting deals done, we have ???? Until the club gets leadership that goes after it, we're shagged 

    • Exactly.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Gesh, you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this grand final day old boy.  Maybe Marcia didn't give the tick ✅️ of approval last night lol 😅😅😅😂😂.  Shape up or ship out."
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to Roy tannous's discussion The dally ms
"Actually you are correct, the hidden problem is the talent and opinion of the judge's, by compressing the scoring to 123 you compress the ability of bad judges having an undue influence on the best player's and their obvious favourites....everyone…"
11 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"You should know me by now Chiefy, I settle for nothing.....but when I see a loser (you) I have to settle for the only sure thing....i.e. you fcuking up."
28 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Is he the Fox's replacement. Looks likely rumours swirling
"Hindsight Finney, its a splendid thing.....you either learn by it and move on, or don't learn by it and stay miserable.
The point/s that Coryn make are still justifiable, what wrong trying to get a 7's player or an islander.....they say Fiji Union…"
33 minutes ago
More…