You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
In todays two matches we have 6 players in both the Woemens side ( 5 )Rory Owen , Toddhunter,Jackson, Morrisey, an Mcwilliams 1 mens Da Silva
"You'd not usually that funny Shane. Like I said mate, if you think we're going to rely on the people in reserve grade think again, because its a ghost 👻 town in the outside backs Shano thx to buckets O'neill "
"There was a system in place to take missing games into account. The bottom 5 scores were not counted, don't know exactly how the full formula worked but it was worked in.
As I have stated it was a more highly regarded award by those in the game so…"
As I have stated it was a more highly regarded award by those in the game so…"
"the real season is long enough. "
Replies
He's no star player, but the cupboard is absolutely bare in reserve grade thx to the Parramatta management and that includes Shepherd O'neill and Sarantinos. When Ryles arrived reserve grade was an absolute joke. A holding yard for over aged rejected players. Lumi Lumi, Cini, Harper, Asi, Michael Oldfield Werimu Greig , Andrew Davey, to name a few
2 problems here chiefy, 1 mole is never correct and 2 you hardly get anything right so I'd say we wont get him. Hopefully we don't as he had his chance to come here and turned us down and he is bog average and we don't need bog average players.
You'd not usually that funny Shane. Like I said mate, if you think we're going to rely on the people in reserve grade think again, because its a ghost 👻 town in the outside backs Shano thx to buckets O'neill
It's a rumour from the Mole.
I have a better chance of winning lotto than this twat does of getting something right.