You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!
This reply was deleted.
More stuff to read
"That's up there with "everyone getting a prize" .....where did we finish, a bakers dozen!....now there's a surprize.
Kissing coach definetly needs appointing.....all the good team's have one."
Kissing coach definetly needs appointing.....all the good team's have one."
"Krupty, you have always been a great "horseman" ......"whoresman" well your Mum must think so, making you her favourite and all!"
"Chiefy thinks (?) that sacking O'Neil will change that....I am not against letting him go but the next CEO if it is Rush will need him somewhat through an an climatisation period, unless someone pops up from somewhere......I still maintain that I…"
"He just like all of us, were upset that parra ain't winning shit today."
Replies
was watching Ezra play today and thought wow what fox did that bad ? i know it was his 2nd time but still
Saw him score a cracking try for the Bulldogs, was big, strong and fast. Went backwards at the tigers. Wrong system at the Tigers.
Couldnt hurt to have him as a reserve grade if cheap.
I would sign him for next year, since we have no depth at all, he does have a good yardage game and can break tackles, he's down fall is defence and ball control
The problem is the Eels are that desperate that they'll offer him a 3y deal at 500k. That's what we can expect for a club built by buckets O'neill
Fcuk Chiefy, are you a broken record or just "broken" do you really think you create a case that has not already been addressed.
What's been addressed genius. Who's still running the football department? Nothing has been addressed dopey. Thats the trouble with you. You settle for mediocrity.
You should know me by now Chiefy, I settle for nothing.....but when I see a loser (you) I have to settle for the only sure thing....i.e. you fcuking up.
Gesh, you've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this grand final day old boy. Maybe Marcia didn't give the tick ✅️ of approval last night lol 😅😅😅😂😂. Shape up or ship out.
He just like all of us, were upset that parra ain't winning shit today.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next