If you could sign 2 players ..

Since there is no team list this week. I pose a hypothetical question.

If you could sign any 2 players for next year, for a budget of $1.5 million , what would your line up be? Assume they would be commanding top dollar.

1. Gutho
  2. Simmo
  3. Penisni
  4. Lomax
  5. To'o (700k)
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. RCG
  9. Kenny (800k)
  10. Joe O
  11. Carty
  12. Lane/Tualagi
  13. Hopgood
  14. MA
  15. Paulo
  16. Moretti
  17. Matto

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1.Harry Grant a hooker who can play 80 minutes.

2.Briton Nikora he's a halves wet dream runs that hard outside in line to hold up drifting defenses.

3.because I can Junior Tupou big fast outside back.Skies the limit for this guy.

• Right here right now ?  Leadership 

Reynolds and Api K . 

id too like Reece Walsh but I think with our poor leadership and culture he'd be another controversial headline in no time. 

• Walsh has too many unforced errors in his game at this point in time for our team to overcome.

• We got one of my choices in Lomax. The other would be Joey Manu, every day of the week!

• Oh gosh yes! 

• Hock and Jake Arthur. 

• I would sign a proper number 9 and a fast outside back of real quality. That is two positions we really lack in.

• Both warriors wingers

• Bryan to'o and lomax be a great 1-2 punch with there post contact metres which would then help us get the best out of our forwards

. Excluding Lomax it be a dummy half-  grant api or Marshall king (bit less on the salary cap)

• Cook & Staggs

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
14 minutes ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
20 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"NOS, great posts and image as usual, buddy.
My suspicion is the board sees BA & MON as solid "blue chip" investments (refer 2019-22) and they're riding the current temporary bearish volatility (injures, low confidence) waiting for a bounceback…"
24 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Exactly, Frankie. That sums it up the reality of the situation in a nutshell. Unfortunately, Bennett looks unlikely bar a miracle."
32 minutes ago
More…