If you could sign 2 players ..

Since there is no team list this week. I pose a hypothetical question.

If you could sign any 2 players for next year, for a budget of $1.5 million , what would your line up be? Assume they would be commanding top dollar.

1. Gutho
  2. Simmo
  3. Penisni
  4. Lomax
  5. To'o (700k)
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. RCG
  9. Kenny (800k)
  10. Joe O
  11. Carty
  12. Lane/Tualagi
  13. Hopgood
  14. MA
  15. Paulo
  16. Moretti
  17. Matto

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 1.Harry Grant a hooker who can play 80 minutes.

2.Briton Nikora he's a halves wet dream runs that hard outside in line to hold up drifting defenses.

3.because I can Junior Tupou big fast outside back.Skies the limit for this guy.

• Right here right now ?  Leadership 

Reynolds and Api K . 

id too like Reece Walsh but I think with our poor leadership and culture he'd be another controversial headline in no time. 

• Walsh has too many unforced errors in his game at this point in time for our team to overcome.

• We got one of my choices in Lomax. The other would be Joey Manu, every day of the week!

• Oh gosh yes! 

• Hock and Jake Arthur. 

• I would sign a proper number 9 and a fast outside back of real quality. That is two positions we really lack in.

• Both warriors wingers

• Bryan to'o and lomax be a great 1-2 punch with there post contact metres which would then help us get the best out of our forwards

. Excluding Lomax it be a dummy half-  grant api or Marshall king (bit less on the salary cap)

• Cook & Staggs

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Eelvangelist replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
" Steady son, you are creating negative Karma that may come back to bite you.  Go with the flow and have faith."
3 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Yeah, LB. I watched an interview with him about ten years ago glowing about the 2005 Tigers' premiership. He spoke quite well. He doesn't seem to be a complete idiot as is made out, quite often here, committing crimes against humanity. Just I have…"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to swiftedtayla's discussion rape allegation
"I stopped short  of what I could have said Frankie, but I decided I didn't want to go there, just be happy to keep our relationship on the fun level. You have no idea what I know about you. 
The Grunta story is old hat and I would think by now you…"
12 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Coryn, the bottom line is, like you, I don't believe our issues are limited to one man: our head coach and his coaching caravan.
We do need a new head coach: a new voice with creative, new ideas how to get more from our cattle. But we have deeper…"
14 minutes ago
More…