How embarrsing

Honestly, we do we go from here? Another inconsistent, inept performance. A lot of them looked like they weren't interested in being out there tonight, such a lack of professionalism. With all the players leaving the club at the end of the season, the next few years are going to be tough.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Next year lose Mahoney.  No loss 

we lose Oregon.  No loss 

we lose Marata.  Hardly a disaster. 

papalii is the only real loss 

tires team with no idea.  We are likely to miss the 8

• Yep

• Have these players shut up shop? Not saying they are not trying but neither have had consistent run of form. Kaufusi was pretty good tonight, Niukore had his moments. Papali'i was well handled and quiet while Mahoney was very average in deed.

• Brad Arthur has to go its that simple. He's been here 7 years too long. In my opinion no coach should be signed for more than 3 years and even then with conditions attached. The fact that Brad Arthur has been here for almost 9 years with the current results is an embarrassment and an insult to the fans

• Just watch the presser,BA is on confused clown

• Come on down Shane Flanagan 

• A team of absolute loosers I turn 50 this year I remember 1986 I'm sick of this shit 

• Feel you mate.

When you spell it out like that it's kind of depressing...

• Not sure what's worse, how far we're away from winning a comp or the fact it's our best opportunity in over a decade...

• To me it's the fact we have the squad to do it not the man in the coaches box who can unlock the consistency needed to go to that next level.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"Well said HKF, 100% agree with you. He needs as much game time at Fullback as possible. Telling you now, once Lomax is here do you think BA would put Talagi at 1 or Lomax at 1 if Gutho was out?"
1 minute ago
LB replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Gutherson Blaizes a trail for Talagi
"They are playing him now for two reasons.
1) They see a chance to get him on the bench with our 17th player usually getting limited minutes anyway and need back coverage.
2) In the middle of negotiations, it is a nice bit of leverage from us to say…"
1 minute ago
"Honestly, i think his best spot and said this before he debuted is Centre. I think if he can build himself up by another 5kgs, he could be a really good Centre in this league."
3 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Trai Fuller is the dangerman, once the forwards fatigue,  he'll run riot. He needs to be watched very closely.  Very small but lightning quick off the mark. 
Have always liked Averrilo also. If he gets on the outside we won't catch him.
The Dolphins…"
3 minutes ago
More…