HOE, where art thou?

Shout out to HOE. Haven't seen you on here for a little while. I'm not sure if you've been around and I've just mised you, or you have gone MIA. You weekly match previews are a highlight for many on here.

I hope you are ok. Give us a yell if you see this.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A song, for HOE:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

• LMAO, Daz. Too funny, mate. Haahaah. It's so ironic my wife always used to say please wear something other than black, or white. Probably, a nasty side-effect of my laspsed architect days.

• All the very best HOE.  As many on here have said - your a classy individual and highly thought of in this mad house.  Scary times with the little one and hospitals at any time are not nice but watching your little angels there is heartbreaking.  I have been there multiple times with my daughter . But you have to have the ultimate show of faith in our doctors and pray that they get better and soon.

Take care mate - life is no practice run or training session.  You just got to kick to the corners and do your best to stay on top. 

• You sound like a fabulous dad and I really rate them !!! Good luck to your family x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Fiddy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Last week was the exact kind of game parra would lose. Tonite is the exact kind of game parra prob wins"
21 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Lol okay 😎
I've been posting it a bit later recently otherwise by the time the game starts other flappy footed ferret farkers have put up dumbass, absolute dogshit blogs and the game day blog gets pushed to the second page...
LB take note!!!"
22 minutes ago
Hellmut replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yup. Oppositions seem to accept the Eels will be camped on their line for the first 15 minutes. They hold us out. Close at half time, then go wide early the second half and blow us away. 
if we can jag a few early tries we are in for a shot.... "
32 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"What I'm saying is it won't be effort but a lack of talent. Manly have so much speed out wide compared to the Eels. Not to mention Olakau'atu will use Sanders as a speed bump. Eels might score 2-3 tries but won't be able to contain Manly out wide. "
33 minutes ago
More…