Replies

• Hodgson over Hayne is a big call...

• Hindmarsh never really got on with Hayne.

• Didn't he called Hayne the most laziest trainer he'd played with?

• Yeah, I realise all that. Even considering, It's still a big call.

• Haha 

One too many cones me thinks...

• Hindy and Jarryd have never liked each other, Hindys spoken about it many times.

He thinks JH was half assed at training and didnt want to buy into the whole team thing, im on NH side here.

• JH seemed to be a good team player in the rep sides - just not club footy. Just a guess.

• Fui bench. Hayne wing over Burt

• Hayne fullback, Semi on the wing over Burt and Fui on the bench, and Ray Price has to be the Captain and Lock. He is 100% a winner and knew what it took to win.

• Here folks you see why Hindy is a dead set moron of the highest kind and why he was  a piss poor Captain who never knew what it took to win .

The mere fact he has Cayless as captain over a leader of men like Ray Price  who was also the definition of mental toughness is a disgrace of a highest kind , Nathan Cayless was a absolute piss poor leader who along with Hindy fostered the loosing mentality he club has had for so long because they were both mentally weak who always buckled under pressure time and time again . 

Another disgrace is Lyon over Steve Ella , Jamie could not tie Zip's shoelaces when it comes to talent . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"I just want bennet😂"
4 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
" i don't mind listening to TCT guys, theyre die hard fans who badly want us to succeed and seem like decent blokes.
I feel at times though there needs to be some higher expectations from the fans and some demand for accountability for what we are…"
5 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"There was a couple of times he ran out of the line when dolphins were started the set. Just found it funny how he would do that but we have forwards who couldn't even make a tackle let alone provide line speed. "
10 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I don't think at this stage Parramatta will get the wooden spoon. Gold Coast and South Sydney are the favourites for me. The wooden spoon doesn't care about whether you lose by 1 point or 40. I remember in 2018 we were very competitive in a lot of…"
10 minutes ago
More…