Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy

The passing of Col prompted me to re-engage with 1EE.

Over a decade I've been on and off the site, always entertaining but sometimes interactions went past points of view and into personal attacks.... my fault at times too.

But hearing about Col's passing was very sad and reminded me we are all bound by our common love for the Eels.

I just wanted to come back to this big dysfunctional family and say hi.

Go Parra 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think there are a lot of things in this world that people try to explain, but it is so much easier if you just believe. 

I'm not religious at all and there is a guy at work who speaks with so much passion and how good he feels when he believes, talking to him makes me feel good. He doesn't push his beliefs on me and we'll never be on the same page, but he is happy knowing what he knows.

Does that make sense?

• Yes Kurupt,it makes perfect sense.

• 9097672101?profile=RESIZE_710x

• January 21 was my wife’s birthday also my daughter’s birthday. We had a birthday dinner for my daughter    When we sang happy birthday a glass shelf with my wife’s ashes and her photo on it shattered for no reason and everything fell on the. We got the message and sang happy birthday to her.

• When I was first married,my husband and his sister co-owned a double storey house in Surry Hills. It was divided into 4 flats,we occupied the one upstairs,at the front. It was definitely haunted. Things happened there that have no explanation and to this day,I still remember the incidents. Too many to relate here,but believe me,they really happened.

• Lol good on her 

• I don't know of the movie you speak about Slugg. All I know is that the story I related to Carloeel truly happened to me. 

• I'm very sorry to hear about your mum Carloeel  

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MontoEel replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Hope Souths late Monday. As they play Eels next"
13 seconds ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Oh god that's hard
good luck w that 
I really feel for families with diff views so hard "
2 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to MontoEel's discussion Current Thoughts on Gutho as Captain
"Good point Carlo"
3 minutes ago
fishbulb replied to Chris Pix's discussion NRL matches cancelled
"Thanks Carlo - we live in the Liverpool LGA, this thing's been stalking us for more than a year lol. We've had so many COVID tests we've lost count. After Wednesday we'll both be fully vaccinated, then it'll be waiting until the 13 and 14 yo can get…"
5 minutes ago
More…