HAVE A GIGGLE AND A CRY

Now unless you are Super we all know the eels management are beyond useless and need to be removed ASAP as they are useless to the club . 

Last year the great Parramatta management team gave Dylan Brown one of the most outlandish contracts the game has seen , 8 years with options all in favour of Dylan 😂

It was common knowledge that the chooks were sniffing around Dylan so let's play some multiple choice .

A Were Parramatta always going to give DB a outlandish 8 year contract with options in his favour.

B. Did the chooks contact DBs management and request a meeting and DBs management then informed the eels of this which caused them to shit themselves and offer DB a outlandish 8 year contract with all options in his favour 

Here is another thing to ponder , The chooks and panthers will both need a 6 , DB is apparently free to either continue his contract with Parra for the same noney, re negotiate for  more money or negotiate with other clubs for season 2026 

Go parra .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Frankie, you said I'd love your next blog, lol!

But it's depressing to think we'd lose Dylan. As you noted, the Panthers and Roosters seem the obvious threats.

Dylan isn't a halfback, but he's so critical for us moving forward. Moses, Dylan, Hopgood, Penisini and now Lomax form the critical core group we have to hold on after we start rebuilding around them over the next few years.

• No , the blog I was talking about of far more serious HOE . 

• All those points you made are meaningless Frankie.

"all know the eels management are beyond useless and need to be removed ASAP as they are useless to the club ". 

I assume you want to remove the total board....Well that cant happen Frankie,......I am not against making room for a couple with a different (football or sporting) background. Whether that means encouraging a couple of retirements, so be it. I have made my views on the board and do not disagree in principle, just won't and can't happen.

The other thing is DB's contract, he was never going to be logged in at terms not favourable to himself ( just look at Lomac's exit from the Dragons). if he wants to go to Penrith or Roosters, there is not much we can do about it, same goes for most.  Blame who ever you like Frankie but you are like the little boy who stamps his feet because no one saw it your way.....don't worry the sycho's will come out and support you but in the real world you are as a big a nobody as anyone on our board that you love to hate. 

Yes I know you will come out now and personally attack me, but you should realise by now its "water of a ducks back".

• There is always other players coming through.  You structure your game around the players you have. Something ba has failed to do in his tenure.  I don't think dylbags would be a better player at the Rooters only the Panthers. I can't see the Panthers being after him with the money He would want.

• No, my worry is the Warriors as Coryn hinted at.

Bit of water has to go under the bridge between now and Nov 25, is that date right?

• Yeah, gents you're right the Warriors are probably an even bigger threat. But, I wouldn't rule out the Roosters. They could offer a lot more than a guaranteed NRL contract.

• Dylan Brown has gone through and made a career on potential. Is he a good footballer? Absolutely. Is he talented? Definately. But consistency has been his issue. He is good enough to be in most teams week in week out, but distinguishing him from others where many think he should be he falls short. I feel getting a coach like Bennett would get so much out of Brown. He has had the same coach for all of his 6 years in the league. Not saying that is a bad thing as Darren Lockyer only played with one coach, same with Smith, Slater and Cronk at Melbourne and they are future immortals. But we also know BA is better at developing forwards as oppose to other positions. Moses developed under BA but could that be self determination?

As for will Brown be a better player elsewhere? No guarentees but very confident saying he would be.

• The Warriors are the more obvious target.

With JFH moving back home after nie on a decade I wonder if DB being away pretty much for the same amount of time the pull to go home is a pull more so than the Roosters and Riff.

If DB decided to go to Riff that would be a knife through blue n gold hearts.

• Coryn this is not just.about if DB leaves or not , it's about how useless the club is in retaining players and giving out ridiculous contracts  The only reason Parra were able to sign Lomax was because none of the top club's were interested , the club has huge problem with R&R and the club is always at a disadvantage in this department, Parramatta can't compete with the top clubs .

• Roosters have not being doing any better lately. Couldn't keep suali or manu. Sticking with old man at fullback. Picked up a 35 year old Jennings and want to complete the old man backline by buying Gagi who himself will be 34... HAHAHA 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Yeah, Eels for life. Souths look set to nab Bennett but he hasn't signed yet, apparently. And he's left clubs hanging at the alter before - all dressed up with the priest, piano and wedding rings ready.
Not really all that surprised, tbh, but still…"
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Let's play two hypotheticals.
The first is: This was just a big dramatic, deceptive "game"  to milk more out of the Titans.
That has a lot of implications including inferring some shady dealings.
The official NRL.com site states Fifita took up his…"
19 minutes ago
Eel for life replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Well Benett has apparently agreed to terms with the Bunnies, so who does the club go after for the head coaching role if BA is sacked?"
31 minutes ago
Axel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"He's not as dumb as he looks lol"
40 minutes ago
More…