Harry grant to knights??

Grants been linked to knights and interesting,Grants open to moving to Newcastle.Just rumors at this stage but if it gets bigger and bigger.Knights can't afford him with ponga and brown on over a mill and others taking a lot of the cap.So what does this have to do w parra.

Harry grant goes to Newcastle.Eels have been linked to best and since knights cap is tight and best is on a good chunk of money.

Bradman best-Eels

Harry Grant-Knights

Just rumors right now,but if grant somehow goes knights.Very high high chance best leaves  end of 27.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • This would be an impressive signing by the Knights, but I can't see Harry leaving the Storm. Hopefully it happens and Best is pushed out, we'll be in the a good chance to land him 🤞

  • shit hit the fan in the pre season in Melbourne this year .  Old Bellyache seemingly fell out with a couple of senior players.  Would not shock me to see some of these guys abandon ship knowing the era is over.  When you're a player that can pick almost any destination you please, why not pick a club that will possibly give you a DCE send off . 

  • Surely if he goes anywhere it's to the Broncos. Coastal location, they've had makeshift 9's for the past few seasons, they've got cap space with Haas having left and a few others on their way out. I'm sure O'Sullivan will make it happen.

    • Broncs have no surf Adam, Newcastle does, as does St George and Cronulla.

      PS They tell me there is a beach at Manly, but I have heard it's pretty poluted.....unlike Parra's pristine "Little Coogee".

      • All the best chef's get their fish from the parra river pops 🤣🤣

      • I didn't read anything about a beach ?  Last time I was in Brisbane it was on the coast .  Unless they moved it ?  If they did move it I guess , nobody would really notice. 

        • Put it this way Wizy, when I was living at Ermington as a kid, I could get to Freshwater(do they still call it that?) in 20/25 minutes in my VDub, you probably would know the one, with the small window in the back, 1959 Beetle, with a flower over the roof.....I could push it off a hill and clutch start it anywhere.....remember the battery under the back seat? LOL...... now in Brisbane I live in Gordon Park, 5 minutes to the City and can get to Nudgee beach in 20 minutes, the only probably is that it has huge mud flats and and no surf. I fish there probably twice a week and your fish that you posted would be a flathead with a brain spike.....I could take you fishing but I haven't got a vdub anymore to get you there.

  • • Kalyn Ponga – Signed a landmark extension keeping him at the club until 2032.

    • Dominic Young – Extended his contract through 2030.

    • Dylan Lucas – Locked in long-term until 2030.

    • Greg Marzhew – Re-signed on a multi-year deal through 2029.

    • Marata Niukore – Joining the Knights as a 2027 gain contracted through 2029 (moving from the New Zealand Warriors).

    • Francis Manuleleua – Extended through 2028.

    • Thomas Cant – Extended through 2028.

    • Jermaine McEwen – Extended through 2028.

    • Harrison Graham – Extended through 2027.

    I don't see how the knights can fit Grant into their salary cap,

    Ponga and Brown are on $1.3m-$1.4m each per season, Lucas is on good money, Sharpe would be on decent coin.

    They are going to have to shed a couple of players to fit him in, Best will probably be one and I reckon at least one of their edge forwards will be up for grabs even though they are locked in.

    • There are always ways JC, its just a case of how far you can turn your head to look the other way.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

JC replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"When all is said and done i still reckon the knights are going to lose at least one of their edge forwards even if they don't sign Harry. 
Although they are all locked in at least until the end of 2028 I can't see any of them being content with…"
25 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion I wonder how this came about....the next stage of the evolution....what happens with MON when you look at the circumstances.
"yeh! good thoughts Mick, a much better option than Ando if it could be achieved."
36 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Rabz S's discussion *OFFICIAL* Spencer Leniu joins the Eels
"That's the "curates egg" Logger.....do you think Blaize Talagi will improve our defence or attack?
NB You do realise he has a ruptured Achillies and will be out for 6 to 12 months depending on the severity. you might see him by the middle of next…"
47 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Roy tannous's discussion Harry grant to knights??
"There are always ways JC, its just a case of how far you can turn your head to look the other way."
52 minutes ago
More…