Replies

• Season over. This and last season have just been horrendous injury wise.

• Just throw Blaize in and let him learn, season long gone lol 

• Goes to show the coaching staff have fck all system in place. When key players are out, they are screwed.

This club needs to learn how a good system  works at Penrith and Melb. 

• Losing Moses and Gutho is pretty bad but, no team replacing their 2 best players for an extended time period. It happens 

• Penrith winning games without the best player in the world... same with Munster out for first few rounds for Storm. Dolphins had a reserve grade team but at least managed to win a game. 

Parra loses a halfback and the side crumbles. It's all about the system and players slotting in to minimise disruption. 

• Can't compare them to storm or panthers those 2 are elite. Club doesn't have the depth of those places. 

• I'd love to know how a club in Melbourne with fuck all juniors running around the suburbs end up with more depth than Parramatta ? Not saying you're wrong, but ain't that seemingly a bit odd ?  

• Melb have Norths feeder and QLD too and are astute 

• I know , crazy hey that they have set themselves up so well from down there with zero juniors .  Didn't they have Mounties too at one stage ? 

How they manage to set themselves up so well and we can't do shit in the heart of Rugby League territory. 

• Agreed and look at our fecken nursery....it's been avg since Smith was here. Melb don't take it for granted I feel. And have high expectations 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
1 hour ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"NOS, great posts and image as usual, buddy.
My suspicion is the board sees BA & MON as solid "blue chip" investments (refer 2019-22) and they're riding the current temporary bearish volatility (injures, low confidence) waiting for a bounceback…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Exactly, Frankie. That sums it up the reality of the situation in a nutshell. Unfortunately, Bennett looks unlikely bar a miracle."
1 hour ago
More…