Replies

• Five options, three words: Cini, Talagi, Simonson, Asi, Russell; Save Our Souls.

I'd probably go Simmo.There is a silver lining.

• Ok these are my calls - 

What I would do - Simonson at fullback. Hopgood as Captain. 

What BA will do - Talagi at fullback, Campbell -Gillard as Captain.

• Don't mind this at all 

• Simmonson full back Russell wing 

• Well god darn it we're in trouble, two of our finest are down and we dont seem to have any worthy replacements.  What can we do. Just give me time to think. I know, Ill do some handwringing! Or, we could be pro-active, (finally) and follow the lead of, lets say, the Roosters, and seek a saviour from outside the Parramatta boundaries. Hey I know, I recall the 1 for the Dolphins showing out as real footballer when they gave us a lesson 2 games back, I think I recall him saying he's open to offers, okay.......who's Trea Fullers manager!!                                                                                                                                                          

• Now it's being reported Moses is pushing for an early return Rd 11. 🤣

•  This is on BA and he's produced FA. Only manages with what's in front of him 

Makes me wonder why he chose to play Gutho for so long on one leg

• Our win percentage without Gutherson is awful I think. I remember he was out for the first six rounds of the 2018 season and we lost every game, he came back in round 7 and surprise, we won. I remember last year we were in control in that game against Cronulla as well, he either got sin binned or went off for an injury and they scored two tries in five minutes without him there.

• Well 2023, we played against Manly with no Brown or Moses and won. We played against the Warriors like 2-3 weeks later and but without Gutho as well, got slaughtered.

• 1. Simmonson

2. Sivo

3. Penisini

4. Harper

5. Russell

6. Brown

7. Moses/Sanders

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
54 minutes ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
59 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"NOS, great posts and image as usual, buddy.
My suspicion is the board sees BA & MON as solid "blue chip" investments (refer 2019-22) and they're riding the current temporary bearish volatility (injures, low confidence) waiting for a bounceback…"
1 hour ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Exactly, Frankie. That sums it up the reality of the situation in a nutshell. Unfortunately, Bennett looks unlikely bar a miracle."
1 hour ago
More…