Replies

• Sanders. Russel cannot goal-kick even in reggies. 

• Whoever can get it off the tee at this point. If you fluke a shot at training you are the man.

• If Russell gets picked (which I hope he doesn’t) then he will kick.

As Sanders is a goal kicker I would go with him.

BA will probably put Russell at fullback and bring Talagi back in to 5/8 just to try and prove he was right the first time.

• Actually reckon Russell would be best tho he hasn't played fb for ages according to EA . He has some speed on his side 

so frckn disgraceful that we have to guess who is our fb or hb (up to last week) replacement! Honestly key position and no out and out replacement ... it's disgusting 

Hopefully this shows to the relevants what a bloody mess we are in!

Whom ever  takes guthos spot will need tonnes of support poor bugger coz they aren't getting it in their development 

• Last year we ended up using AMS as our fullback in reggies. This year in cup we have used Talagi, Cini, Martyn 

• Ams injury has hurt us. I was looking forward to watching his development this year. 

• Russell isn't overly fast and is a massive defensive liability. 

I wouldn't be running him at fullback.

Asi 6, Sanders 7 and Brown FB maybe?

• Probably won't be an issue - we need to score a try or at least get a penalty in front of the sticks before we attempt a kick at goal.

• 😆...😞

• Yeah, good chance season over. Get bodies right now rather than at end of season into preseason. Get more experience into as many young hopefuls as possible. Look at Brisbane 2-3 seasons ago. Blooded heaps of youngsters who were off the pace for a year or 2. But look at them now. Still very young with 50+ games experience and holding their own while still plenty of improvement to come. See who keeps taking the tough runs and turning up in defence no matter what the scoreline is. Tell them they are playing for contracts, whether here or for another club. 

Some chance also, the club doesn't want to sack BA, even if they don't want to extend him. They will allow the disruption to squad to be an excuse. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"BringbackSemi, thanks mate.
Despite not holding out much hope, I'm praying we don't switch off and our "effort areas" don't fall off a cliff after two weeks. But pick up in some areas like kick chasing, which is just atrocious at times probably for…"
7 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"It's not all bad news, Coryn. I suppose that's your way of saying we're overdosing on negativity (partially true but there's more to it).
Sure, we were good in many areas & the whole team lifted. Even the stats back up the eye test. Also, miracles…"
18 minutes ago
Offside replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"I'd rather he play origin I'd like to see the Blues be competitive 
Our season is a write off so I'd rather he get the chance to win something "
18 minutes ago
adnan replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"if you look at the pathways of some great centres and fullbacks, they have all started from the wing. Why isnt t hat an option?"
33 minutes ago
More…