Replies

• If Tallai makes it , he'll be a backrower.

He'll get bigger not faster.

Simmo has the most potential to fill in at the back, he'd be my choice. Both Sivo and Russell get a reprieve Harper and Penisini in the centres , less disruption and Simmo will at least have enough pace for those Bronco backs to check their run.

• Simmonson would make sense at least he tries his heart out. Totally right less disruption.

Wouldn't be surprised if Sivo doesn't get called back tho ...wait that's right in all of parra territory we don't have a spare winger :(

• Yeah I agree I would put Simmo to FB 

• This is whats broken at the club as you mentioned LB there doesn't seem to be a cohesive plan as to what when and where with certain players.The structure behind the scenes looks like a guess at every turn nothing definitive.

I don't know what's happening at grade level or the quality control systems they have in place across the board with regards to coaching and alike but it seems as though it's a circus.

• I have been very vocal about this. Same thing with Hands barely playing 9.

• It's like the Reserve Grade is just thrown together with the leftovers. That's no way to develop up and coming players into real NRL backups. In fact the development should be starting in the lower grades and by the time they are capable of playing Reserve Grade they have a future mapped out for them. By that stage if the club doesn't believe they are NRL  potential, then we should let them go. I'm sure that what you'll find at Penrith Melbourne and Brisbane.

• Too right!!

• I see it as an opportunity to highlight the incredibly strong backup the club has assembled. We could see 2 or 3 superstars come out of this. A chance for Brad to show his worth

• Now let's see how they go without the captain . Some were calling him no good , let's see how they go as a club without him

• Gutho was playing busted when he needed to rest pure arrogance by brad arthur.People will say oh he was playing for the team well now it's let the team down playing with a dodgy knee what did you expect the outcome to be.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"This is all bad reading for us we may aswell not take the flight up there.
Is there a default where you just give the other team the points and not bother with the fixture."
7 seconds ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"What's he supposed to say LB just put up the white flag and walk out the door is that it.I'm not sure what most are expecting him to say if I'm honest."
3 minutes ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
BA has told the media Mitch is unlikely for next week and Origin 1. Probably good that he doesn't rush back just to help NSW and get hurt again. Hopefully he's good to go for RD 14 v doggies. 
39 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Melbourne 44
Parramatta 4
+ happy with the efforts & physicality 😂✅️
+ we CHASED THE collision well  💥 ✅️😂
+ didn't ice 🧊  our chances 😂😂 😂✅️
+ proud of the defence it was 3 tries of kicks 😂✅️
+ we need to stay in the fight, & if we turn up like…"
1 hour ago
More…