Replies

• I wouldn't be rushing Moses back. This season is becoming another write off. Allow them both time to fully recover. Arthur is finished I think 

• After the bye we have Broncos and Storm so the club probably was waiting for this period since they knew we would not win the games regardless. Then we have Bunnies but Moses should be back. Then the club probably hoping Gutho is back. 

• Spot on, probably a planned surgery knowing they had no chance v broncos or storm. 

• honestly expected our heart to have to leave ground early v manly 

so how does a huge club like ours not have a ready to go fb waiting in reserve grade.

How did we do so very badly with preparing our reserve graders in key positions and thinking ahead for this shit??

doesn't that show total ineptness in itself??

• I think the strategy has been to have players 'play up' in years. Hence our SG Ball Premiership winning side were mostly thrown straight into NSW Cup. It's the same throughout most of our grades. It's a fine strategy to get higher level games into young players but it means that Reserve Grade doesn't have the NRL ready player. (and isn't that the purpose of a reserve grade?)

• Unpreparedness shits me Muttman. Not new either.

• This is our problem players being able to take the next step and this is something we haven't really got fixed.

It feels like in the last 5 years the only junior's that have been able to make the jump are DB Russell and Penisini.While our neighbors have probably got ten times that.

Its why when you brought up Matt Cameron last week this is where we need to start.Its all well and good moving MoN and BA but without a plan and adequate replacements the clubs in the same if not worse spot.

• Now let's see how they go without the captain . Some were calling him no good , let's see how they go as a club without him

• I think this would be the perfect opportunity to drop Paulo from captaincy and give it to Hopgood. We need someone who is willing be vocal out there.

• I can hear the Unicorn ba supporters know excusing the coach from any accountability.  Unbelievable. 

BA out now

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"This is all bad reading for us we may aswell not take the flight up there.
Is there a default where you just give the other team the points and not bother with the fixture."
4 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"What's he supposed to say LB just put up the white flag and walk out the door is that it.I'm not sure what most are expecting him to say if I'm honest."
7 minutes ago
Eli Stephens posted a discussion
BA has told the media Mitch is unlikely for next week and Origin 1. Probably good that he doesn't rush back just to help NSW and get hurt again. Hopefully he's good to go for RD 14 v doggies. 
43 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Melbourne 44
Parramatta 4
+ happy with the efforts & physicality 😂✅️
+ we CHASED THE collision well  💥 ✅️😂
+ didn't ice 🧊  our chances 😂😂 😂✅️
+ proud of the defence it was 3 tries of kicks 😂✅️
+ we need to stay in the fight, & if we turn up like…"
1 hour ago
More…