Replies

• I am intrigued on who will replace Gutho. Talagi is definitely not ready for the NRL but who knows with BA. He even played 5/8 this week in cup. As you said Cini was the fullback and has done a good job that past 2 weeks. Russel and Asi are other options as well.

• So am i ea. Cini is an effort player similar to Gutho. Probably go a safe bet Russell or simmo. Who goes onto the wing lumelume? Nothing would surprise me.

• Lumelume had a good game this week but he won't be in the team. The 2-5 from last week plus Russel are ahead of him. Would not surprise me if Cini and Tago are in front of him too.

• If they are planning on giving Russell a run at FB please tell me he played fb in reserves last game EA?

• Nope, I cannot remember the last time Russel has played FB. I reckon it will be Talagi, Asi or Cini.

• Ok thanks.

Gawd I hope Blaize's defence is more in tune back there... possible I spose.

• Nope Talagi defence at the back is awful even in reggies. 

• I think you could be on to something with asi. He doesn't have the fitness.

• Russell Cini and lumelume looked good in the highlights.  Also manlys winger was a beast.

• We are quite simply too reliant on gutho and Mitch and its little wonder injuries are coming. No other team is so relant on two players. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"As per defence, he started that himself with Gentle and Murphy doing attack. Until 2019 he brought kidwell in, then Kidwell left and Antonelli was brought in.
Here are the defence stats since 2014
14': 13th
15': 13th
16': 2nd
17: 8th
18: 13th
19:…"
15 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Yep fall guy HKF - quite obviously BA just hasn't had enough time nor support..."
34 minutes ago
LB replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"To be fair Coryn, i see what you mean in the case that your overall belief is the issues are higher than BA, more so the board and the ideologies etc, unless they are moved on or rearranged nothing will change no matter who is brought in…"
35 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Most likely minute steak... 
Ribeyes are only for the players .."
37 minutes ago
More…