Replies

• That's twice you've attempted to correct me in a few days. Take your fucking youthful schoolteacher attitude and direct it else where.    

• Do you have a problem being corrected Seth or is it being by a youthful school teacher.

Seth, you are a man in your 70's plus, its a shame that wisdom has not allowed you to be tolerant of youth. I cannot see any reason that you being corrected should be a problem, rather you should take up the points of correction and apply your experience.

The point that LB made was exactly right.....do you want to argue them subjectively ?.

Otherwise you are just another silly old fool..... a club I am well acquainted with. My arguments may be wrong when I make them but I argue subjectively because many on here do not adhere to facts spoiling their story.

Cranky old bastard, I used to call Sir Col a silly old bastard and he called me "great demented one"

Its all the fun of social media Seth!......there are more fcukwits on here than spelling errors, keep up with the game, you will enjoy it more.

• Anything else.

• Sleep over tonight?

• Yep

• Massively brave of Gutho to play so busted, and to play at such a high level whilst busted.

Realistically speaking we were already making up the numbers this season, so getting some experience to figure out what life after Gutho rescuing the entire team is a good idea.

Now lets see who fills the leadership void with him gone.

• This also probably saves BA for one more season, not sure how anyone going to do anything with Mitch and gutho out. Similar to Raiders situation just going to have to throw young blokes in and I guess Dylan brown is now the Leader. 

• You think so? I don't.....we have had issues this year and last with retention / defence etc. and juniors. Think this is good for Guth to get a rest tbh.

It also means other leaders can stand up; personally I don't if we lose - its about the effort / attitude. Starts with the experienced ones. Melb are great at this.

• This shouldn't save his job, he needs to move on or be moved on.  He doesn't have what it takes, 11yrs shows that. 

• He shouldn't be though.

You got experience there RCG Paulo Matterson I mean where are these senior guys when it comes to leadership.

When this teams under the pump and key guys are out why aren't our senior players picking up the slack in the performance and leadership stakes.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

fishbulb replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"Hoops' column should really be called 'Jimmy whacks off into a sock'."
2 hours ago
fishbulb replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Magic Round 11 v Melbourne: In the Eye of the Storm
"Feel like this game will be very brown.
 "
2 hours ago
Xman replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Moses unlikely for next week+ Origin.
"Last week at the post match ba was saying mitch was close and if not this week definitely next. Strange that he is now saying he has barely started running and only in a straight line..For eels but also for Nsw I dont think he should be picked…"
4 hours ago
Xman replied to Sterlo's Nose's discussion Dragons’ secret plot to poach teen prodigy
"There actually is a lot to this even though it sounds like fluff and that it has come from Moses himself. From what I have heard Moses the manager is really causing some troubles which will probably result in ba getting pushed out. Now regardless of…"
4 hours ago
More…