I know that there are many disappointed Eels fans at the moment and I certainly don't want to add to the misery or dejection but what is your current gut feeling as to what will unfold this year in terms of possible changes:
1) The current coach will remain and see out his contract until end of 2022 regardless of results or finals appearances.
2) The current coach will be asked to leave at end of 2021 and Flangan or another coach will be assigned for 2022 onwards.
* This will result in exodus of some players due to their dedication to current coach
3) The current coach will be given another extension for 1 or 2 years.
4) Something else and if so explain.