GREG LELEISIUAO

Why isn’t this bloke getting a go? he is a absolute weapon in attack and defence. Last weeks game against the knight he was the only shining light for Wentworthville but he always gets over looked for parry etc. get rid of TAKA and put this bloke on the wing! Does Arthur have his favourites?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Very true. TAKA is a 2nd rower or a utility and probably not the best option at Wing but he hasn’t been terrible like most make out he has been. He’d be hard to drop from the team 

• He’s also got a lot of game experience, I dare say that’s why BA has kept him in, not to mention the fact he can cover a lot of positions and has been making very good metres from the wing.

• He may not be a winger, but he is more of a winger than he is a second rower or forward for that matter. I think he is going to be an ideal back up centre when you look at jennings and blakes injury record. If either these blokes get a niggle, they would probably play with it.....Taka gives them an opportunity to rest with a niggle.

• full moon tonight?

• How do you feel Daryl......????

• He has poor reads in defence 

• Because he lets in more tries than he scores.

He's a liability in defence and terrible under the high ball

I'm pretty content with our wingers at the moment. You've got Ferguson on one wing and Sivo on the other, not sure how Greg would ever come remotely close to getting a look into making the top 17

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Why the new rules suit the Eels
"Super, Superbly written as usual. Journalist quality,  following in Phil's footsteps.
I agree the battle of the ruck is now on steroids: even more critical to win, quicker. You can gain ascendancy and momentum quicker. 
But, as good as we've played…"
8 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Magpie's discussion 'Merica: Just how f@#ked is it?
"Thanks Wiz, likewise. Nothing like a good debate, mate. I think it's healthy to disagree on things, too and talk about it. You're a very intelligent poster, so it's always a pleasure. 
PS: I'm a Aussie-Euro-wog, and also have an Asian wife, a stunne…"
19 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Why the new rules suit the Eels
"Parra having all the ball was deliberate. Ball control is a real theme this year and in both Titans and Broncos games the Eels strangled the opposition and ran over them in the final 30 minutes. Good to see"
41 minutes ago
Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur replied to Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur's discussion Why the new rules suit the Eels
"I said they suit the team. It's up to the team to take advantage of it. And is your enter key broken Frankie?"
48 minutes ago
More…