GREAT NEWS !

For some! This year we are all the same age. We are all the same---erk!!

Take the year you were born ans add to it how old you are. The answer will be 2019!! For examle I am 86 years old and I was born in 1933. Add the to gether and the answer is 2019! For everyone! This comes from the mystical valleys of old Welsh folk lore---The Lloyds are related to these weidoes--- much to my chraing. But to be happy we have won sonething this year!! Wont the TCT fantisize about that.

If you want nore of these momentus trueths from the ilse of yore it will cost you big money---real big.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No - depends if your birthday is earlier in the year or later in the year. For example if you were born in December you will get 2018

• It is the same every year nothing special about this year, your year of birth plus your age equals current year.  Unless as wile said it can be different depending if your birthday is before or after.

• Is this post in Welsh ?

• Anouther robert Lloyd special

• Sorry robert, I didn’t realise that you were 86 and I’ve taken the absolute piss out of you many times.

My apologies as I respect my elders dearly.

• What about me Grunt's.....

• 86 years old ? Go Robert old fella . 

• 86! you legend

• Well done Robert! posting at the age of 86! legend!!

• All this time we all thought Robert was crazy but actually he is only an Eccentric old bugger.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Brett Allen replied to Gray Fox's discussion Eels vs Broncos 3, 2, 1
"3. Junior Paulo
2. Dylan Brown
1. Mitch Moses"
1 minute ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R3 V BRONCOS: IT’S ON AGAIN; WILL WE STAND TALL?
"Let's face it. This is the best team Parra has put together in the last 20 years. Only weakness is not having a back up dummy half. Then Parra has a massive and most loyal army of fans. We've been sleeping for far too long but we're ready to wake up…"
21 minutes ago
Parra fan on The Hill replied to Mick's discussion Hey Super, the 1 ref and 6 to go call doesn't seem like a gimmick now
"I too love the new changes. They help promote a faster game which suits us. Let's face it, we havent been the best team when it comes to wrestling around the ruck. Teams with experience and big forwards would beat us everytime. I feel with the 6 aga…"
33 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Gray Fox's discussion Eels vs Broncos 3, 2, 1
"Agreed Brizzy. Our pack was on fire, which set the platform nicely. I though both halves controled their turf well, Gutho was everywhere at the back and our outside backs did their job very well. Hard to pick a MOM."
1 hour ago
More…