Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fuck me sideways! So now a push is a reportable offence. 

• Parra are doing everything they can too lose this game I mean everything. I have yet too see any part of our game that adheres to winning in these conditions 

• Yeh wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

• In a familiar pattern for the Eels, Bunnies are playing out of their skin (conceding half the normal error, penalty and missed tackle rate), and the Eels respond like they're reluctant to get dirt on their new shoes 

• 10615964495?profile=RESIZE_400x

• A push on report has to be the softest call in NRL history. The refs are gaming this. 

Having said that, BA couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. Our tactics are atrocious.

• Ice should get 8 weeks for that push

• I honestly cannot see any "tactics" by the Eels. Except the typical "condense the defensive line", which of course everyone knew would be suicide against the Bunnies

• Daz Phil Gould said years ago that when he see's Parra play he can't see a game plan and it's been like that for 9 years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP NOW
"It's been obvious Fong since the spoon in2018 but you forgot to mention there all on higher pay grades so Arthur has nothing to answer for. Be prepared to just stumble on blindly."
4 minutes ago
LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Thanks for the support Grunta appreciate and glad you like it. Keep up the support. It is people like you that make continue to post here so thank you for the motivation."
11 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Parra to bounce back but unfortunately manly too much strike power in the backs.
Manly 30
Eels 10
Making sure I've downed a Heineken before 8pm"
16 minutes ago
shane replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"tipping the Eels
Sanders to have a blinder showing we don't need Moses as he has a better kicking game
Eels by 2
MOM Sanders"
24 minutes ago
More…