Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 100% they've got speed, we've got none

• Surrender!!! The white flag has been waved.   Always next week boys.

• Absolutely pathetic, I definitely think Arthur is coaching his last year at Parra 

• You mean next year! Same bullshit PR and spin every year.. when will these doors realise that performance is what counts. Friggin rabble! 

• how can we have this line up and be dishing up this absolute rubbish performance...its a wooden spoon quality line up against what looks like a wooden spoon performance from us

disgusting

• Sportsbet mace 

im mulder 

• Easy to think that watching this soulless shit from our team x maybe true 

bloody dolphins home crowd

So depressing to watch this absolute rubbish

• Look at their effort to try control the ruck. Carty attitude has been shit 

• We lack heart, given up. And a coach who has no idear. A side with there top 5 players missing and flogging us.

This is horrible to watch the Eels effort.

• Ok we're doing this again 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"There's a few I'm 100% sure"
15 seconds ago
Kurupt - Part Time Coach replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Flipper is definitely back 
MW"
2 minutes ago
SLIPPERY33L replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"As the Bunnies take the field full of confidence at the thought of Bennett returning I hope your right... but my optimism is wearing thin."
2 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"I sent the email just to membership
hopefully they get enough 
I said all the families that are eels supporters will encourage their children not to follow- esp those like myself who have moved away 
Not expecting a reply 
mb I should have…"
2 minutes ago
More…