Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• But hey, coach genius was happy with the first half and just wanted more of the same. FFS

• Unbelievable he said that EE!

well he is gonna get much much more poor defence and no attack ffs

• 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Go Brad .

• Over to you Brown and Gutherson. Need to find something.

• We have no attacking flair what so ever and we have wonder kid still sitting on the bench. mmmmmmmmmmmmm Ive got an idea, how about our half back gets tackled on the 5th a few more times.

• Slowy McDerp Arthur will bring him on when we need more defence... or to replace a middle forward.

• Phins up ! They deserve this game - we are absolutely dogshit. The Dolphins have basically fielded a reserve grade side and we have no bloody idea. 

• I don't think we will score again but if gutho can't kick its worth noting Dylan was a kicker in the 20s has kicked for NZ in a world cup game.

Joey Lussick has kicked in super league Asi was kicker in Reggie's 3 weeks ago.

Shaun Russell now has a career record of 1 from 5

• How is our forward pack being rolled 

• 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"NOS, thanks for sharing this article, buddy.
Another name that got thrown around yesterday: Brian McDermott, the current Newcastle senior assistant, defence coach, from last year.
He's the most successful coach in Super League history: four titles…"
12 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Why does Ricky Stuart avoid these conversations, hasn't won a comp since 2002 🤣"
23 seconds ago
Fiddy replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Every club wayne has left has turned into shit...be careful what u wish for"
2 minutes ago
Parra Eels replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"What makes you think the club is taking any action whatsoever?
I think they are still sitting on their thumbs"
3 minutes ago
More…