Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not excuses they'll be calling for an extension because the players need certainty...

• 12429333058?profile=RESIZE_400x

• I'd be resting Gutho against Manly and give him 3 weeks off to get right.

We can't carry injuries , he's no good to us going forward on one leg.

On form Manly will put 50 on us at Brookie

• I reckon there's going to be a solid handful of 50' s put on these useless heartless pricks over the next few weeks. 

• Need to sell off RCG, Junior, Matterson and Lane while they still have any value. They have outlived their purpose here. Gutherson would be next. Need a whole new crew

• We get a half decent coach and suddenly these players are decent again.

• Im with you on Jnr and Lane...

Matto maybe but RCG no way....

• The season is over! We will not make the 8. We have no leader in the forwards, no Alpha, no James Fisher Harris,  instead we have blokes like Matto no leadership, just a bunch of soft cocks. 

• Gutherson stays on  Moses will come back early 

• Holy shit... 6 tries in 20 mins.

We are a team of no heart, no conviction... we are paychecks, egos, reputations. Coach holds no one accountable, players support the coach... the circle of sub standard shit just continues... like 2 sides of incompetency both protecting each other. The culture in this club is toxic... a disgrace to the jersey and the history of the club.

Dipshit Arthur has to go now... I don't care... get a $2 bag of roadside horse shit and put that in the coaches box, it will be no less effective.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Mutts had the right idea we need a Ponissi Cameron type moreso than a head coach regardless who it is.
While the FG coach is important the guy like the above mentioned is more important for our situation because we are broken from the top down.
Me…"
18 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
""
30 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I said all along I could see no reason why Bennett would come to Parra, but I also said it would be a great challenge for him.
The short answer is NO and what surprised me was the seeming belief that if we went after him (subjectively and rightfully…"
32 minutes ago
"Well two of those blokes are the ones we cannot afford to lose.....nice admission on your part Wiz.....Are you OK, I am just a little worried that you didn't understand or see the benefit? hate them coming up for renewal now.
Stop hating Wiz, the…"
43 minutes ago
More…