Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No No No No No.

They are f$#5$%6 taken the mickey out of us supporters. Take that jersey off you bloody pretenders.

• This is getting real ugly very very fast

• All from a ridiculous dropped pass from Lane

• This club just needs an absolute clean out. It's ok, Brad will blame the heat, because we were the only ones that had to play in it... and of course the effort will be great, it always is.

Slow, unfit, lazy and on top of all that we add a massive sprinkle of zero accountability... ever.

• FML. We are dog 💩. Morgan is so slowl and un-coordinated, fell over his own feet. 

• The preseason camps were a fucking joke. Leaving a legacy?? This is not a team invested in the collective. Pathetic

• This is what happens when you have a decent physical performance professional like Jeremy Hickmans. We are soft and unfit. 

• What a disgusting waste of an easy home win. 

• BA waiting for his minute markers to make replacements rather then monitor fatigue.

These conditions and your asking lussick who battles to play 80 normally playing a full game  add a  poor rotation of your middles and we've got what we deserve.

• The coach is right - we need X factor. Every other team has a few players who can break the game open from 70m out. Not sure we do anymore. Need some speed and skill, not just 'be tough'. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Hahaha HOE I was being sarcastic champ , his judgment is famous for be wrong a lot of the time.

"
3 minutes ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"These clowns know that if a guy like Wayne comes in, he will see their incompetance and shake things up, meaning it might get a bit hot for them.
So its easier to stick with the yes man BA/parasite because its safer for them.
Just imagine turning…"
3 minutes ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Totally embarrassing from the club, although no suprise, those imbeciles are balls deep in BA and they are too incompetant to get a deal with Wayne over theb line.
Just imagine using the excuse 'we want to give Brad more time'' hahahaha, what, 20…"
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Where is that video? I would love to see it."
10 minutes ago
More…