Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins

I'm in Cairns and it's very hot and humid here, so I can imagine what Darwin is like and how the boys are feeling!

Tonight we see the Eels take on Benny's boys in our annual home game in the Territory. Recent years have been unsuccessful for the Eels copping a couple of touch ups and hopefully this year is different. The Dolphins have their best 3 players out and even with Moses out, there are no excuses for BA and the team.

I'm looking forward to seeing how Talagi is used from the bench if he is used at all! I am one who agrees with his selection, he's just got to be in the team somewhere.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• These c*nts are taking the piss.

• Serious question, are they told to give away six agains and penalties? If so, they certainly are following the plan. And apparently Bwad was happy with the first half. Says it all really 

• Go Will 🤣🤣🤣

• Ennis laughing at the try, he's having a good time ain't he. More chances on their line and they've equalled the amount of tries. Pathetic, simple as that, just pathetic.

• FMD... they get in our 20, they score... we need about 48 trips inside their 20 to maybe grab 1.

• Fml

• Moretti and Carty useless

• Fucken hell! Soft as fuck

• Honestly what is this SHIT

• Moretti is dog shit....period. Almost as bad as the thief who is getting paid to coach

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I think the biggest problem with this club is we have a huge catchment but we aren't a development club.I think that's our weakness we are governed by the player market because we are just not good enough at developingand  bringing through enough FG…"
5 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Who'd have thought that signing old blokes to mega rich long term contracts could come back to bite us.  Seems even these journos forget that Mark Oneill exists. Talk about a nobody when even the journos circling for blood don't remember you're…"
10 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"NOS, thanks for sharing this article, buddy.
Another name that got thrown around yesterday: Brian McDermott, the current Newcastle senior assistant, defence coach, from last year.
He's the most successful coach in Super League history: four titles…"
10 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Why does Ricky Stuart avoid these conversations, hasn't won a comp since 2002 🤣"
10 minutes ago
More…